Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gay stuff ... do you want it forced down your throat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Is this the offending article Vesps?

Whatīs with the stereotyping? Seems like you canīt be gay witout having a beard anylonger.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Thats the one Tarbs , i`m not strolling round Tescos with that !
      Yeah, me neither to be fair mate.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
        Whatīs with the stereotyping? Seems like you canīt be gay witout having a beard anylonger.

gays with beards are known as ' bears '

Comment

Is this the offending article Vesps?

Reminds me of Velcro.

Comment

Sorry chaps but please remember MYU's post on the other thread regarding inappropriate images. Not that I believe a beautiful young filly is inappropriate but we are in the pot already so these things must stay off site
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Sorry chaps but please remember MYU's post on the other thread regarding inappropriate images. Not that I believe a beautiful young filly is inappropriate but we are in the pot already so these things must stay off site
              A bird in a bra is inappropriate, but a couple of bearded fellas copping off is ok?

Worlds gone mad, I tell you!

Comment

A bird in a bra is inappropriate, but a couple of bearded fellas copping off is ok?

Worlds gone mad, I tell you!
                No arguments from me mate, those beards are well offensive but there's nothing in the Google T's & C's about that
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sorry Blue .buts what has gone off key on this thread ? or are you agreeing that smirnoff has gone Pete Tong with their gay up vodka bottles ? even more confused than originally ......
                  This is a close season chat about a topical subject ,where no one has said anything controversial as far as i can see...

nothing like as conversational as a couple of geezers kissing , and smirnoff expecting everyone to say " ok , nothing to see here ,its just a couple of irons in a mixed race relationship snogging * what could be more normal than that ?

Lets all drink vodka......... nothing to see here
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                    any longer than what ?
                    Their beards seemed quite short ,to me ...

Comment

Sorry Blue .buts what has gone off key on this thread ? or are you agreeing that smirnoff has gone Pete Tong with their gay up vodka bottles ? even more confused than originally ......
                      This is a close season chat about a topical subject ,where no one has said anything controversial as far as i can see...

nothing like as conversational as a couple of geezers kissing , and smirnoff expecting everyone to say " ok , nothing to see here ,its just a couple of irons in a mixed race relationship snogging * what could be more normal than that ?

Lets all drink vodka......... nothing to see here
                      T'was the picture of the lady in the back of a taxi with her mammary glands.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        T'was the picture of the lady in the back of a taxi with her mammary glands.
                        oh sorry ,must have gone before i saw that ,youve got to be quick here !

Comment

oh sorry ,must have gone before i saw that ,youve got to be quick here !
                          As Brighton said - and yes speed is crucial. If we don't get to these things before the enemy (Google) then the site is at risk. It's really lame and I am in 100% agreement with your thoughts on the earlier post but dems da rules

She was a fine looking filly by the way, cracking rack and the pins looked fine in silk
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

"gay stuff... do you want it forced down your throat?"

What a way to start a thread. LOL.

Comment

As Brighton said - and yes speed is crucial. If we don't get to these things before the enemy (Google) then the site is at risk. It's really lame and I am in 100% agreement with your thoughts on the earlier post but dems da rules

She was a fine looking filly by the way, cracking rack and the pins looked fine in silk
                              Sorry chaps, I thought an image with a bra on was ok. Ironically got the image off google. For those that missed it, it was a screengrab from fake taxi

Comment

Maybe they did some market research and realised young gay men with beards was their prime market. Tbh I couldnt care less what was on the bottle or who saw me walking around with it. Same vodka inside. Bought a pair of pink football boots recently...30quid less than the black ones so worth the abuse

Comment

Working...
                                X