Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gay stuff ... do you want it forced down your throat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gay stuff ... do you want it forced down your throat ?

On my way home from work , went into the 24hr Tesco in Purley , was looking for a bottle of vodka to buy for a small thank you gift , all the Smirnoffs had illustrated pictures of a black man and a white man kissing on them !
    What the f uck is that all about ?
    i dont consider myself homophobic , whatever floats your boat . Two ( or more ) consenting adults in the privacy of their own home home can do what they want , it dont bother me .
    But if im honest ,i find it all a little distasteful , which im sure a lot of straight males do .
    I could not buy the smirnoff with that on it , i bought absolute .
    The world has gone mad , there is no need in the world to stick anyone kissing on a bottle of vodka ,let alone a couple of geezers.
    Thoughts please ...
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

I think you wouldn't want to see the cctv footage in the back of my cab.

Comment

Some do seem to want to shove it in your face. The idea of two men getting down to it is pretty repulsive to me but each to their own and all that. Given they clamour on so much about equality and being treated no differently than anybody else etc why the need for mincing around on these gay pride days. Seems like pure exhibitionism to me and actually looks like they are going all out to be looked at as different.

I took the mrs to Brighton s couple of years ago. We decided to sit on the beach that evening with some fish and chips and a smoke. As soon as the sun had set gay couples started appearing all around us.
      I thought nothing of it until two blokes on our left got on top of each other, head to tail, heads bobbing up and down. Then right in front of us another two started at it.
      That sight has haunted me ever since.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        On my way home from work , went into the 24hr Tesco in Purley , was looking for a bottle of vodka to buy for a small thank you gift , all the Smirnoffs had illustrated pictures of a black man and a white man kissing on them !
        What the f uck is that all about ?
        i dont consider myself homophobic , whatever floats your boat . Two ( or more ) consenting adults in the privacy of their own home home can do what they want , it dont bother me .
        But if im honest ,i find it all a little distasteful , which im sure a lot of straight males do .
        I could not buy the smirnoff with that on it , i bought absolute .
        The world has gone mad , there is no need in the world to stick anyone kissing on a bottle of vodka ,let alone a couple of geezers.
        Thoughts please ...
        To be honest Vespa, I'm more concerned at your taste in vodka........Russian Standard all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          I think you wouldn't want to see the cctv footage in the back of my cab.
          What you get up to in the back of your cab ,is your business Brights ,its all good !

Comment

What you get up to in the back of your cab ,is your business Brights ,its all good !
            That's a 3rd poster that hits is gonna have to give a nosh to if we sign Austin
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Cudos for the thread title vespa, but when I googled for smirnoff label gay, I expected to find something more graphic than this:
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Maybe that's why it's paired with red bulls vesps. Disgusting, Muslims be up in arms having to view that in tescos. Every cloud haha
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  Cudos for the thread title vespa, but when I googled for smirnoff label gay, I expected to find something more graphic than this:
                  The ones in tescos Purley ,were different than that, they were ,two large male heads ,one black one white ,having a snog , anyway what did you expect on the bottle ,bumming ?

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Maybe that's why it's paired with red bulls vesps. Disgusting, Muslims be up in arms having to view that in tescos. Every cloud haha
                    They probably aint looking in the Alcohol bit to be fair Van , i should have left it in the Ramadan section !

Comment

i used to knock about with michael clark in the late 80's for a while nothing shocks me now

Comment

The ones in tescos Purley ,were different than that, they were ,two large male heads ,one black one white ,having a snog , anyway what did you expect on the bottle ,bumming ?
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Just reading up about this now. Seems they have done a whole campaign to support and celebrate the LGBTQ scene.

Gutsy campaign if you ask me. Obviously will put off a lot of straight men and the older generation from buying their product. Not really sure where I stand on it all. Part of me says let them get on with it. But at the same time, I ain't turning up to a party with a bottle that has 2 blokes getting hold of each other plastered all over it!............not that I'd ever buy Smirnoff anyway, unless I was after something to clean my drains with!

It's the world we live in these days though. The PC brigade have well and truly taken over in most of the Western world!

Comment

Is this the offending article Vesps?

Comment

Thats the one Tarbs , i`m not strolling round Tescos with that !

Comment

Working...
                              X