Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gay stuff ... do you want it forced down your throat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    1.77 genders ;)
    Haha. ok.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      What the bloody hell is going on in Canada these days? This tops the lot so far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40480386
      I've got no problem with that per se - it's personal choice. What I do have a problem with is governments legislating against what you can think or say. That is basically totalitarianism. And playing the devil's advocate, if, like the Canadian government, you're obsessed with protecting peoples rights to be called what they like and to criminalize those who choose to use more traditional forms of address, and call that a 'hate crime' - FFS - then what about protecting the rights of those who choose to be traditional, to use traditional forms, or even, to be radically devil's advocative - the right to be racist - if that's what you want to be? Either we look after everyone's rights universally or we pick and choose, which is discrimination - the very thing they claim to be against.

Comment

Can't be reading whole thread but il nut shell few bits for you. Beards are for coppers,wrong uns,poofs and ####s that spawn in the Home Counties or suchlike and are drawn to live in that there London.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          I've got no problem with that per se - it's personal choice. What I do have a problem with is governments legislating against what you can think or say. That is basically totalitarianism. And playing the devil's advocate, if, like the Canadian government, you're obsessed with protecting peoples rights to be called what they like and to criminalize those who choose to use more traditional forms of address, and call that a 'hate crime' - FFS - then what about protecting the rights of those who choose to be traditional, to use traditional forms, or even, to be radically devil's advocative - the right to be racist - if that's what you want to be? Either we look after everyone's rights universally or we pick and choose, which is discrimination - the very thing they claim to be against.
          Excellent post. Exactly my view too.

Comment

Love is love.

Comment

If the FA read some of the posts in this thread we'd be playing behind closed doors...... I've emailed it them. Here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                She didn't mate. I guess partly because she couldn't and partly as the news was due.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Excellent post. Exactly my view too.
                  Spot on he is brilliant when it comes to serious discussions, finance and politics, yet useless when it comes to football matters. He should own the off topic, very clever man and we'll respected but you'd want him in goal when picking your team mates
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    problem is we've had a generation or two with no hardship. with no hardship, weak minds lose memory and appreciation of how difficult it was to build the society that gave these people the liberty to have the time to think about such garbage as 7 genders. they don't understand the sacrifices given as a gift by their ancestors. too much naval gazing. our society has become a victim of its own success. this is exactly what happened with the roman empire. success leads to luxury, leads to degenerate behaviour. perhaps when the futurists said "war is the worlds only hygiene", they also meant hygiene of the mind.

Comment

I did notice two blokes snogging on the new o2 advert on telly the other morning.
                      Never heard or read anything about it so its totally the norm now it appears.
                      But i rememebr the hoo haa when Brookside broadcasted the first ever gay kiss between anna freil and some other bird back in the 80s, it was a massive thing, on the news the lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X