How crap is this England side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How crap is this England side

Any one else watching France - England and wondering why we are so poor. Playing against 10 men for the whole of the second half and look clueless at times. Second best for pretty much everything and not able to cr ate one decent move. How the f#+~ did I end up with qpr & England??????

I often wonder that QPR and England! Gotta say hoddle and the other lemon commentating need a slap . France this France that, oooh he was just a whisker offside . What about good defending, seems any player for England is a target for the media . We need to start supporting our country in more ways than one, seen us play much worse good thing is we normally win the freindlies and fail when it matters. Hopefully a turn of events in Russia.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

the problem is theres no passion or leadership in the team, i was fuming watching us playing the last 10 mins of the match! disgraceful and not one player was trying to step up!!

another problem is we have no tough and dirty players, we have players that all wanna play the same way but no one to do the hard work grrr

Comment

We're 2nd rate, I'd like someone to tell me what Raheem Sterling bring to the team he's awful, may have done well to get rid of him and picked up £8M in the process

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          We're 2nd rate, I'd like someone to tell me what Raheem Sterling bring to the team he's awful, may have done well to get rid of him and picked up £8M in the process
          Yep couldnt agree more, technically he looks no where near a international player let alone a premiership one! all hes got is his bit of speed! hes whats wrong with coaching and the english game for me! speed over talent!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Southgate wants us to play from the back. It'd help if they could pass to a team mate from 3 yards away. Stones, how the hell did he fetch that sort of money?
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

9 times out of 10 there be no end product with Sterling. The French would have thrashed us had they kept 11 on the pitch
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                9 times out of 10 there be no end product with Sterling. The French would have thrashed us had they kept 11 on the pitch
                I think they thrashed us anyway. The scoreline made us look competitive. We don't have the world class talent needed to be successful at international level. Dier is dire, Sterling is as weak as the pound, Butland looks like he comes from there
                , Bertrand is a plastic imitation; Kane is what we get from most teams we play, Lallana looks and plays like a llama, Stones has none, Deli should be behind a counter, Jones is only a corporal and panics, Trippier plays like he partook, AOC is definitely not Air Officer Commanding material.

Comment

Ye are unbeaten and top of your group,but lost by a single goal to France in Paris so that makes you crap?!?,that's just arrogance,England don't have a divine right to win every single game,but as an Irish man I can only look with envy at the superb squad of players England have got,one a single Irish player would make it into the English squad of 21 players,ye are far from crap,just have a very average manager.

Comment

Sterling was our best player, amazes me how people see things in a game so different. If you've played you know I suppose.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

you can't watch QPR and england you'd finish up in broadmoor

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                        Any one else watching France - England and wondering why we are so poor. Playing against 10 men for the whole of the second half and look clueless at times. Second best for pretty much everything and not able to cr ate one decent move. How the f#+~ did I end up with qpr & England??????
                        Total

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Sterling was our best player, amazes me how people see things in a game so different. If you've played you know I suppose.
                          I agree van, he is far better than people give him credit for.

Take our equaliser vs Scotland for example; pin point cross onto Kane's foot to save the game, yet nobody mentions it?
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought we played quite well, especially as it was a friendly. We have the makings of a decent team.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Take our equaliser vs Scotland for example; pin point cross onto Kane's foot to save the game, yet nobody mentions it?
                              That was a quality move. World class cross and finish if you ask me but not mentioned in the press at all because Joe Hart was terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X