image.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2267[/ATTACH]
      We love a loser us Brits.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Best under 20 side in the world, but none of them are good enough for the Championship according to some on here.

I tell you what, from what I saw, there were 4 or 5 players on show that could walk into our side now.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          he's a shocking keeper now and i have no idea why, at one stage i thought of him as one of the 2 best keepers in the world alongside neuer but now i would struggle to put him in the top 5 english keepers! certainly shouldn't be playing for england any longer and god knows why teams like liverpool are in for him. keepers are supposed to be like whiskey in that they get better with age but he's taken a giant dump on that! hes the best keeper england has had since seaman but also the worst imo!

he should certainly be dropped from now on as hes far past it, forster or butland should be the number 1
          Ain't the first time it's happened though is it? That Paul Robinson was a cracking keeper in his early 20's, but his career nose dived horribly as he was approaching 30.

When you have Tom Heaton, and Fraser Forster playing consistently well in the Premier League and Jack Butland coming back into the picture too after injury, I actually can't think of any good reason why Hart should ever pull on an England shirt again.

Comment

Hart has been a hype job for years. The fact that he ended up at Torino when he was available as a loan speaks volumes for how he is rated abroad

Comment

apparently City want £35m for him (Talksh**e)
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

He's never had that one gaffe which defined his career ala Rob Green but he sure makes a lot of errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Ain't the first time it's happened though is it? That Paul Robinson was a cracking keeper in his early 20's, but his career nose dived horribly as he was approaching 30.

When you have Tom Heaton, and Fraser Forster playing consistently well in the Premier League and Jack Butland coming back into the picture too after injury, I actually can't think of any good reason why Hart should ever pull on an England shirt again.
                  the only reason he is still pulling on the shirt is coz for some reason simply being under contract at a big club means you're automatically a great player. i guarentee that if smithies goes to the prem next season he'll get a callup to england by the end of it but no matter how good he or any other england keepers do, hart will still be the number one until another englishman goes to a big club, its always been the same for as long as i can remember with england, we've always picked the stars rather than the best players thats why rooney lasted so bloody long in england and even now hes still a fringe player

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    the only reason he is still pulling on the shirt is coz for some reason simply being under contract at a big club means you're automatically a great player. i guarentee that if smithies goes to the prem next season he'll get a callup to england by the end of it but no matter how good he or any other england keepers do, hart will still be the number one until another englishman goes to a big club, its always been the same for as long as i can remember with england, we've always picked the stars rather than the best players thats why rooney lasted so bloody long in england and even now hes still a fringe player
                    Disagree.

Southgate has already said that he'll be "rotating" the keeper for the next game. And with 2 or 3 stronger, younger keepers waiting in the wings, I'd be surprised if Hart gets back in!

Comment

Working...
                    X