Yaya sanogo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaya sanogo

Sadly, he's on his way here. Can't reveal my source, but watch it happen. Young, free transfer, 6'5 striker. Will be confirmed before pre season begins.

Cant say that excites me tbh, from what limited seen of him hes not all that at all, & thought we can do better than that, but he`ll probably do great for us but doesnt seem a grafter from what ive seen!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

To be honest, we've been linked with far worse recently!

Comment

i dont think itd be a bad signing tbh if it does happen (gotta admit i thougjt this was a jjb topic at first) as he was highly rated at arsenal but never made it. might be able to kick start his career here as ive seen glimpses of him which impressed me and if not at least its a free transfer and itll give jet and caulker will have a new drinking body

Comment

The last player we got from Arsenal was Armando Traore. No? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            The last player we got from Arsenal was Armando Traore. No? Correct me if I'm wrong.
            I think so, yeah!

Comment

Hasn't he got a very poor injury record?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Poor injury record, poor goal scoring record, barely kicked a ball in anger in 4 seasons.........sounds like our kind of signing!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  i dont think itd be a bad signing tbh if it does happen (gotta admit i thougjt this was a jjb topic at first) as he was highly rated at arsenal but never made it. might be able to kick start his career here as ive seen glimpses of him which impressed me and if not at least its a free transfer and itll give jet and caulker will have a new drinking body
                  Highly rated? Was more of a joke figure from what I can gather

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    Yeah, that's correct. Are you using that to say we shouldn't sign anymore players from them, or just genuinely curious?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Don't think so. Just been loaned out or out of favour during his time there. Was sat on a nice 3/4 year deal, and when it became obvious he wasnt good enough for Arsenal it was gonna be hard to move him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Highly rated? Was more of a joke figure from what I can gather
                        at arsenal he was yeah coz he was highly rated when they signed him from auxxurursyceh however you spell it and had a good goalsoring record there too, i remember a few big teams were after him when arsenal signed him. who knows what he'll do here, hes only 24 still and a freebie

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          at arsenal he was yeah coz he was highly rated when they signed him from auxxurursyceh however you spell it and had a good goalsoring record there too, i remember a few big teams were after him when arsenal signed him. who knows what he'll do here, hes only 24 still and a freebie
                          This is true, was a hot prospect when Arsenal signed him from Auxerre.

You never really know with this type of signing. The lad may have peaked as a teenager, or he may just need to drop down a level or 2 to play regular and find some form.

Comment

A thread from back in January

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...42#post1601742

Comment

Didn't do much on loan at Charlton. Sure #### anal only signed him of the back of his Football Manager rating.Very poor mans poor Matt Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X