Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you voting for today? (private poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    As bizarre as it sounds I would vote labour if I thought they had half a chance of a meaningful majority.
    Can't see it happening so to avoid jimmy crankie ####ing our chain day in day out I'm going Tory.
    Can't stand May though and have never been so disillusioned with what's on offer.
    As a footnote to this my Mrs said I disgusted her last night.
    i pointed out to her that I hadn't tried to smash her back door in since the last time she said no fu€king way and she said that wasn't the reason, it was because I said I was voting for May.
    I can't seem to do anything right theses days.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

As bizarre as it sounds I would vote labour if I thought they had half a chance of a meaningful majority.
      Can't see it happening so to avoid jimmy crankie ####ing our chain day in day out I'm going Tory.
      Can't stand May though and have never been so disillusioned with what's on offer.
      Amen to that. Both the potential outcomes are woeful in my opinion.

Comment

Shame mate as if everyone who thought like you voted Labour, they might actually stand a chance...

I'm voting UKIP - natch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Shame mate as if everyone who thought like you voted Labour, they might actually stand a chance...

I'm voting UKIP - natch.
          I agree mate, tactical voting has never sat easily with me but ultimately, given where we are in terms of the polls etc, I just can't see a workable labour majority.
          I live in Twickenham and a lot of people round here seem to be voting lib dem as labour haven't got a cat in hells chance in this constituency so they feel it's the only way to keep the tories out ( my Mrs is adopting that approach )
          Personally I just don't think we need another coalition at this time. Get the tories in, let them deal with brexit and hope they don't have time to turn their attention to raping the NHS any more than they have. .
          Next election regroup and see where we are.
          Rightly or wrongly, Not enough people feel comfortable with labours ability to tighten up on terrorism as some of the laws that will need passing go against everything Corbyn and some of his colleagues stand for.
          Just want the election over with now. I never had much time for politicians but I'm starting to hate the €unts now.
          Will Danaher

Comment

I agree mate, tactical voting has never sat easily with me but ultimately, given where we are in terms of the polls etc, I just can't see a workable labour majority.
            I live in Twickenham and a lot of people round here seem to be voting lib dem as labour haven't got a cat in hells chance in this constituency so they feel it's the only way to keep the tories out ( my Mrs is adopting that approach )
            Personally I just don't think we need another coalition at this time. Get the tories in, let them deal with brexit and hope they don't have time to turn their attention to raping the NHS any more than they have. .
            Next election regroup and see where we are.
            Rightly or wrongly, Not enough people feel comfortable with labours ability to tighten up on terrorism as some of the laws that will need passing go against everything Corbyn and some of his colleagues stand for.
            Just want the election over with now. I never had much time for politicians but I'm starting to hate the €unts now.
            A lot round my way in Surrey adopting the same approach!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              A lot round my way in Surrey adopting the same approach!
              Could make things interesting mate. Ones things for sure though, I won't be staying up till 3 in the morning to see which @rsehole is leading our country tomorrow !
              Will Danaher

Comment

Could make things interesting mate. Ones things for sure though, I won't be staying up till 3 in the morning to see which @rsehole is leading our country tomorrow !
                I hate both of the 2 options mate. May is just vile. Corbyn is probably a nice bloke, but horribly under equipped for the job in hand!

Comment

I'm voting Holloway IN

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I hate both of the 2 options mate. May is just vile. Corbyn is probably a nice bloke, but horribly under equipped for the job in hand!
                    And Farron?....Really?

Comment

What I learnt from brexit result is that you've got to accept it whatever the outcome. Whilst I was pro EU, we must push on and get out of Europe because that was what country voted for. So, no cries of how unfair life is from either side whoever does better tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        And Farron?....Really?
                        Farron is just a bit odd don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          more than a bit odd James

Comment

Had a cheeky wager on labour late last night, got 12s. Not expecting a win but worth the value imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              Had a cheeky wager on labour late last night, got 12s. Not expecting a win but worth the value imo
                              I had a few quid on hung parliament. There's a core of safe seats for both but only takes a little swing, ie. few more lib dems, ukip and labour could gain a few Tory seats....and make it hung parliament. Odds are decent if you say seats for Tories will be below 300.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                He's a bit odd, yes. And unlikely to ever be PM material. But look at the other options.

Corbyn is an IRA sympathiser who refuses to sing the national anthem, failed his A Levels and worse than that, not only thought it was a good idea to appoint Diane Abbot as Shadow Home Secretary, he also thought it would be a good idea to give her one. How could you possibly trust this man's judgement on anything?!!

As for May. I just think she's a nasty piece of work. She'd have half the country living in paper boxes if it made her and her pals a few extra quid. I have a niece with Down Sydrome who was born under this current Conservative regime. And whilst I lean more to the right than the left, the bother my sister has had getting any care or support for her disabled child under this government is utterly disgusting.

Yeah Farron is odd. But I think his politics are preferable to the other 2 leading parties.

Comment

Working...
                                X