Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12,000 away seats! How generous!

Comment

I would have thought the new stadium would be named after a sponsor, but I dont care about that.

As others have said, dont was a bowl stadium but the club know this. Be great if it were a 30,000 with the option to expand. Dont want to have the situation where we are now where we physically cannot upscale. Unlikely to need it I admit.

Comment

Haven't read the posts on this but if there's going to be a running track around the pitch it would kill QPR , LR with its closeness to the playing area is the soul of the club players that have played there have referred to it as the bearpit also the ground has been called the 12th man , if the players are playing well it really rocks , if there is a running track it be as bland WHU new ground or even Wembley where the fans feel isolated from the play , pubs there's the lava's said and also the wishing well at old oak lane Savoy circus

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Haven't read the posts on this but if there's going to be a running track around the pitch it would kill QPR , LR with its closeness to the playing area is the soul of the club players that have played there have referred to it as the bearpit also the ground has been called the 12th man , if the players are playing well it really rocks , if there is a running track it be as bland WHU new ground or even Wembley where the fans feel isolated from the play , pubs there's the lava's said and also the wishing well at old oak lane Savoy circus
          You should read before posting!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            You should read before posting!!!!
            Well tell me ?

Comment

Because it's be mentioned about 10 times that the athletics track will be separate from football stadium.

Comment

Would be a decent site as long as we're not gonna be Queens Park Rangers athletic Fc .
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

There is NO RUNNING TRACK ! There never has been the 2 stadiums will be separate :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    To be fair the Old New Stadium at OOC
                    lol

Comment

Well tell me ?
                      Why don't you read it you'll find out for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Love the pav. I'm coming round to the idea more
                        Our end would be called The Pavillion instead of the Loft (heart sank a bit there) away end the Scrubs. Yes ?

Comment

So no running track around the pitch
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            Why don't you read it you'll find out for yourself?
                            I'm a lazy barsteward
                            No I was in my car never had time hope that meets with your full approval

Comment

Can we rename the thread to say that it will not have an athletic track, dear me. It isn't that people aren't reading this thread (6 pages, I see why) but it is on the official website for the article.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                Would be a decent site as long as we're not gonna be Queens Park Rangers athletic Fc .
                                You may be joking, but our full title is in fact Queens Park Rangers Football and Athletic Club Limited.

Comment

Working...
                                X