Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we really seriously in debt or hard up with poor owners??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Huddersfield will DEFINITELY be able to afford Smithies - aren't they are virtually guaranteed £100m from TV money this season !!!?
    Huddersfield wont be spending £10million on a keeper when they are all but guaranteed to get relegated next year (IMO). They cant afford to go mad, it makes no sense.

Comment

I thought i saw or heard 180 million on the box on the udders game! we`ll see qpr4life, point is this post isnt just about bowler as you clearly stated it is! it isnt thanks!

And hoop i agree we need a few in but does that mean get rid of what youre building ons best! for me we should be keeping the mannings etc, we always seem to just get rid straight away as a club wants one of our players, seem to weak to me yet we have millionaire owners lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

And another thing look at what money we`ve had come in from players bought from us, we never have all that to spend so how do we all not know there asset stripping incase their land deals stadium etc dont go through?!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          I thought i saw or heard 180 million on the box on the udders game! we`ll see qpr4life, point is this post isnt just about bowler as you clearly stated it is! it isnt thanks!

And hoop i agree we need a few in but does that mean get rid of what youre building ons best! for me we should be keeping the mannings etc, we always seem to just get rid straight away as a club wants one of our players, seem to weak to me yet we have millionaire owners lol
          QPR won a #### load in our play-off game, look where we are? Talking like this with Rich owners...

Thanks for what? You ignored my post?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            Huddersfield wont be spending £10million on a keeper when they are all but guaranteed to get relegated next year (IMO). They cant afford to go mad, it makes no sense.
            Doubt anyone would spend £10m on a keeper who hasn't played at the PL.

Huddersfield will have more than enough cash to be able to afford Smithies. Whether they will buy him or not is not my point.

Comment

My original thread/post is not just about bowler, so just thanking you for you saying it is when it isnt, i should know as i posted it!

Comment

Huddersfield will have more than enough cash to be able to afford Smithies. Whether they will buy him or not is not my point.
                We`ll probably let smithies go for about 3-4 million knowing how savvy we are at selling our prize assets!

Comment

My original thread/post is not just about bowler, so just thanking you for you saying it is when it isnt, i should know as i posted it!
                  Well you haven't proved me otherwise on my reply, still....

Comment

Well Bournemouth did.

Fair enough, it read that way..

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      QPR won a #### load in our play-off game, look where we are? Talking like this with Rich owners...

Thanks for what? You ignored my post?

This:-

Quote Originally Posted by Awin View Post
                      I genuinely hope this post hasn't come from the fact we are selling Bowler - a failed Fulham youth product that has turned down a new offer, played only 15 mins first team football and clearly wants to leave?
                      That is clearly an answered... 'YES'

Comment

The simple thing is we haven't got much that has shown to be much good so we will have to sell our best to get the best we can , we don't want to be signing any more
                        El ###### or or the other prikc we signed from Swindon , we've signed enough just for the sake of signing over the last two and a half years

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                          The simple thing is we haven't got much that has shown to be much good so we will have to sell our best to get the best we can , we don't want to be signing any more
                          El ###### or or the other prikc we signed from Swindon , we've signed enough just for the sake of signing over the last two and a half years
                          I agree hoop but we`ll be dicing if we do get rid of our best as a gamble to replace with better spending zilch! makes sense to play the youngsters with a few new signings, money wise would make sense aswell but also for the club & give a good indication to the younger players coming through, get a couple of old heads in aswell!

Comment

makes sense to play the youngsters with a few new signings
                            Would be ideal if they didn't get poached by clubs who will probably only give them run-outs in the Milk Cup

Comment

I agree hoop but we`ll be dicing if we do get rid of our best as a gamble to replace with better spending zilch! makes sense to play the youngsters with a few new signings, money wise would make sense aswell but also for the club & give a good indication to the younger players coming through, get a couple of old heads in aswell!
                              Pinks first thing first we need to get the team playing confident consistant good football with an understanding of what each player has to do before we can carry youngsters and nurse them into first team football

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                                Pinks first thing first we need to get the team playing confident consistant good football with an understanding of what each player has to do before we can carry youngsters and nurse them into first team football
                                I agree but if we keep getting rid of any decent players we`ll be struggling to do just that in my opinion!

Comment

Working...
                                X