Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we really seriously in debt or hard up with poor owners??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Based on Ollie result with the team this season they don`t rate his ablity that highly. Hence the limited amount of funds made avalable. Like it or not, I don`t, but I just feel that this is partly the reason..
    I think just being tights more to do with it shania in my opinion, they just go from one extreme to another tbh!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Although, inclusive of academy players, we have signed 13 players since 1st January

That´s defo not true. Were sh!t and nobody wants to join.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Paul Hall has got to get some credit too.
        Good point he does. Our youth coaching and academy are one of the only things the club has got on track atm

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          I think just being tights more to do with it shania in my opinion, they just go from one extreme to another tbh!
          Ok. You could well be right!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

i think ive worked out today that because of FFP we wont be able to spend much due to the poor income the club has. so we are stuck with what we have got and then just buy #### and hope they have heart

Comment

Originally posted by Milesawayranger View Post
              i think ive worked out today that because of FFP we wont be able to spend much due to the poor income the club has. so we are stuck with what we have got and then just buy #### and hope they have heart
              I've only been saying exactly this for months on end. I don't understand what people find so hard to understand about that.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                I've only been saying exactly this for months on end. I don't understand what people find so hard to understand about that.
                Point missed there i think! as ive said a few times, why do we feel the need to get rid of our promising players/youngsters if we`ve got no money to spend anyway!

Comment

its not hard to understand , its hard to accept. We have to accept that unless we are extremely lucky in the transfer market we will have more of the same, if not worse.

Comment

with you Pinkie, if we have promising younsters, lets play them. if they are ####, get rid.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      I genuinely hope this post hasn't come from the fact we are selling Bowler - a failed Fulham youth product that has turned down a new offer, played only 15 mins first team football and clearly wants to leave?
                      That is clearly an answered... 'YES'

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                        That is clearly an answered... 'YES'

And hows that a clear yes?! this isnt just about bowler at all.....yeni,washington,manning,smithies & anything else good we`ve got!

Comment

You are looking at this the wrong way Pinks. The question you've got to ask is "how would we hang onto them?".

Bowler has a year left and will leave on a fee decided by tribunal after that, if he doesn't sign a new contract. Given that we got him for nothing a little over a year ago, he's only played 15 mins of first team, the tribunal fee ain't gonna amount to much. And he's just refused a new contract, so why on earth wouldn't we sell him to Everton for a deal that could rise to 3m quid? Of course he's going to be sold. Fair play to the club for trying to keep him, but clearly he wants to go so we should get the best deal that we can.

Similar for Manning. Has done very well since we've given him a taste of the first team. But at the same time, he was about to be released until Holloway came in. If a few clubs in the Premier League have decided they've seen enough to spend millions on him then he's bound to go. The important thing is ensuring we get the best price that we can.

As for Smithies, I'm sorry mate, but he's too good for us. Best keeper in this league by a country mile and never gonna get promoted with us. His boyhood club are now in the top flight and want him back. If they are going to come to the table with a decent offer, how can we keep him? Not fair on the player apart from anything else, he deserves his chance in the Prem!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 06-06-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

And hows that a clear yes?! this isnt just about bowler at all.....yeni,washington,manning,smithies & anything else good we`ve got!
                            1. Yeni - Not seen him leaving anywhere.
                            2. Conor not rated by many Washington reported by 1 newspaper and havent heard anything since.
                            3. Smithies is MASSIVE speculation that he may get an offer, but Huddersfield wont be able to afford him IMO.
                            4. Manning to where? News to me..

Not sure on anyone else..

Josh B is the only player I can see leaving as I type this very message.

Comment

Point missed there i think! as ive said a few times, why do we feel the need to get rid of our promising players/youngsters if we`ve got no money to spend anyway!
                              To get the players we think we need Pinks for the last two seasons we've a squad that is totally unbalanced weak back four lopsided midfield offering no leadership that supplies next to nothing for our not so good forwards , so imo we need players for the defence a holding player or two in midfield and get some creativity to feed the forwards

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                                Smithies is MASSIVE speculation that he may get an offer, but Huddersfield wont be able to afford him IMO.
                                Huddersfield will DEFINITELY be able to afford Smithies - aren't they are virtually guaranteed £100m from TV money this season !!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X