Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we really seriously in debt or hard up with poor owners??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we really seriously in debt or hard up with poor owners??!!

Cannot believe for the life of me that we`re looking at getting rid of most of our promising younger players?! we showed great signs in a few matches of what we`re acheiving to do and youngsters looking good, so what do we do, we want to get rid lol, while we`re at it we might aswell sell the pole lad pavel & no doubt we`d sell at less or the same as we paid for him! honestly i think its a disgrace we`re selling players before theyve settled into our system squad and picked up hopefully more value! we`ll be left with a load of players again with no sell on value in the end & no money in the pot to spend! the owners havnt spent bugger all on players really in the last few seasons with the money coming from the parachute payments, so its about time they sorted it out! that 60 million they spent was there own doing anyway so.....

Rant over with for now
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

I genuinely hope this post hasn't come from the fact we are selling Bowler - a failed Fulham youth product that has turned down a new offer, played only 15 mins first team football and clearly wants to leave?

Comment

Smithies,manning,bowler & whoever else will be on there way awin! in a poor side as it is its no good getting rid of the better players and keeping hold of the poor ones & then expect us to be flying next season!

Comment

Also washington rumoured if true!

Comment

Or maybe take the view that you don't play players that don't want to be here.

Smithies wants to return to his boyhood club who are now in the premier.

Manning won't be sold as there are no genuine suitors.

Bowler wants to join a premier league club that play youth and have offered more wages.

Comment

Also lets shodipo out on loan again when would of been better staying here! i get youre drift about smithies but are we that hard up we need to get rid of a promising youngster or two before theyve shone for us! thats my main gripe....

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
              Or maybe take the view that you don't play players that don't want to be here..
              )
              The main reasons people don't weant to stay (or come) here is that we manifestly have no ambition, have blown the gaff (which feeds into the wages thing) plus lack of faith in the manager or the boards ability to change things.

Comment

TBF if you were a professional footballer would you want to play for us????
                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Nothing to do with rich owners. It's called FFP. It means our income has to (pretty much) match our expenditure. We're losing another 9m (i think) of parachute money this year. Cost will come down from previous season but still not enough to offset our new lower income.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    )
                    The main reasons people don't weant to stay (or come) here is that we manifestly have no ambition, have blown the gaff (which feeds into the wages thing) plus lack of faith in the manager or the boards ability to change things.
                    Although, inclusive of academy players, we have signed 13 players since 1st January

Comment

I think its a combination of both pinks, we were in serious debt (but arent now i think??) and the board wants us to be sustainable in the long run, that means focusing on developing players especially from our academy, look how many promising youngsters are coming through!! Ramsay for manager/owner

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        I think its a combination of both pinks, we were in serious debt (but arent now i think??) and the board wants us to be sustainable in the long run, that means focusing on developing players especially from our academy, look how many promising youngsters are coming through!! Ramsay for manager/owner
                        Paul Hall has got to get some credit too.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          Nothing to do with rich owners. It's called FFP. It means our income has to (pretty much) match our expenditure. We're losing another 9m (i think) of parachute money this year. Cost will come down from previous season but still not enough to offset our new lower income.
                          Keeping youre promising youngsters has nothing to do with FFP james mate sorry!

Comment

I just think if we think we can survive on a shoestring and of selling our youngsters before theyve shown what they can do i really cant see where the first teams direction will be, asin if we get some decent players theyll be gone aswell! can only see us getting worse if this is how things are going to end up going from now on!

Comment

Based on Ollie result with the team this season they don`t rate his ablity that highly. Hence the limited amount of funds made avalable. Like it or not, I don`t, but I just feel that this is partly the reason..
                              Last edited by Shania; 05-06-2017, 06:51 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X