Josh Bowler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    If he's that good get him in the team not sell him.
    We are a selling club now mate.

Any half decent players will be flogged and we will replace with cheap dross.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Gladwin was a real promising youngster or was I imagining all the excitement when he joined?

There are no guarantees with kids or any player for the record

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Gladwin was a real promising youngster or was I imagining all the excitement when he joined?

Nope, you imagined it mate lol.

A swindon fella came on here and gave us all his opinion of him.

Words to the effect of "he moves around the pitch like a kind of frankenstine monster" were uttered.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This is true.

We are also in a situation where there is so much money in the top flight these days that Premier League clubs are always going to be in a position to speculate on young players. A million quid is far easier to throw around for a club like Everton than it is for us to reject. If Bowler turns into a player, we get a few million more.

Whether we like it or not, this is the reality. If a Premier League club wants our players, the trick is to make sure we negotiate hard.

Comment

If we could get Million quid and big sell on clause for someone who could go either way is great business

Club is skint and needs generate income. Would rather lose a prospect who there are no guarantees over instead of a Smithies or Hall to raise cash. Ideally would keep lad as I really did like look of him but money talks
            Dont get this reasoning West.
            Sell promising players cos we are skint.
            Are we that skint we need to sell our best young talent to prevent us from going into administration?

Comment

Best young talent???? He's had what 15mins and probably only made bench because of all the alleged injuries

Shodipo start of season every got excited about got bombed out on loan and could not make port vale bench at the end

Kid does look good from cameo appearance but let's not make him out to be the answer when none of us actually know if he is or is not. I'm happy to keep its my preference but it f you get a very decent offer then surely you consider cashing in

Comment

Papers must be bored - Everton, City and Arsenal are after a player we have just signed on a first ever professional contract.....yeah

Comment

Best young talent???? He's had what 15mins and probably only made bench because of all the alleged injuries

Shodipo start of season every got excited about got bombed out on loan and could not make port vale bench at the end

Kid does look good from cameo appearance but let's not make him out to be the answer when none of us actually know if he is or is not. I'm happy to keep its my preference but it f you get a very decent offer then surely you consider cashing in

I assume you went to norwich too west. We were abysmal and the kid did ok in 15 mins personally id prefer to keep the lad but play him as 1 million is fa now and if we need 1 mill that bad were in deep pony and in a proper mess deeper than we thought. Or its paper trash abd got sod all else to do

Comment

Well hes the only one anybody within a hundred miles of the prem are interested in, so id go as far as to say hes our best young talentend player by that evidence alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Well hes the only one anybody within a hundred miles of the prem are interested in.
                      I thought Palace and Bournemouth were interested in Manning ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I thought Palace and Bournemouth were interested in Manning ?
                        Oh sorry, forgot that, mannimg as well.

Comment

Whole idea of our current youth policy is to bring players through to the 1st team and sell for a good price. Least thats what I thought. I know there are exceptions like Kpekawa where we sold for half a mil or so but if Everton are interested, it's a different story than Barnsley.

Comment

I thought it was develop, benefit and generate profit on them

Personally would love to keep every kid if there up to it but at same time got make ends meet

Comment

Don't know enough about him to be able to decide whether to keep or sell (unless a silly offer comes in). If he's here next season would like to see involvement on matchdays. Everton have a good recent record of youth recruiting so if true he could have something about him.

He's a left footed attacker so just give him the No. 10 and swap the r for an s
                              Last edited by Hove Ranger; 23-05-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

If the club and the fans are serious about being successful, young and promising players should be kept and be giving all the help to make it and help the club along the way. Why all the moan and insults on this site if we are in such a hurry to get rid of the best prospects? No, we should built the club on these youngsters. They can help the club move forward AND then can sell for significant amounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X