I hope that there is a lot going on behind the scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys

I can't disclose how I know but I can assure you that Holloway and the BOD are working closely together and up to three possible transfers from overseas may arrive. Great talents hard working AND great prices. So IMHO not true most of above. Regards L

Comment

Originally posted by Leadham View Post
      Guys

I can't disclose how I know but I can assure you that Holloway and the BOD are working closely together and up to three possible transfers from overseas may arrive. Great talents hard working AND great prices. So IMHO not true most of above. Regards L
      None of it excites me if they end up being the next Ariel

Comment

Or if they are Dutch the next Van Ariel.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Or German the next Von Ariel

Comment

Originally posted by Leadham View Post
            Guys

Cheers mate, good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Or German the next Von Ariel
              Yeah, but Van Ariel is funny CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Yeah, but Van Ariel is funny CC.
                I continued what I thought was a theme and then realised.

Thanks for pointing it out though

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                  None of it excites me if they end up being the next Ariel
                  Or if they are Danish without legs! Still maybe a mermaid could be our rival to Billy the Fish?

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                    Or if they are Danish without legs! Still maybe a mermaid could be our rival to Billy the Fish?
                    Hey you. Talkin bout my motha?
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Or to meet the current climate and introduce diversity in footballl....TV Ariel

Comment

ITKs? Banter. Didn't know we had some budding Arsenal supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Penrice and Reeves will have to teach Ollie a thing or two about modern fotball. Regarding March Bircham, he is still learning his trade.

Bircham not intelligent enough to learn any trade imo. were going to blow probably a few million on un knowns from league 1sack hollohead by the end of september and realise we should of sacked him at the end of the season previous and pi££ about in january transfer window trying to stay up, its got Rs written all over it.

ill be honest a crap opinion to have as a Rs fan i know and ill happily take the manure for for feeling like this but holloway is the sole reason I've not renewed season ticket guys as technical as a dustbin.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                            Bircham not intelligent enough to learn any trade imo. were going to blow probably a few million on un knowns from league 1sack hollohead by the end of september and realise we should of sacked him at the end of the season previous and pi££ about in january transfer window trying to stay up, its got Rs written all over it.

ill be honest a crap opinion to have as a Rs fan i know and ill happily take the manure for for feeling like this but holloway is the sole reason I've not renewed season ticket guys as technical as a dustbin.
                            Nothing to do with having a dof on work expirience then ??

Comment

Time will tell. What more can i say?
                              Last edited by Shania; 13-06-2017, 10:08 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                                Nothing to do with having a dof on work expirience then ??
                                Think the whole board are on work experience. Decision making at the clubs shocking and embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                                X