It really hits home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really hits home.

Bournemouth are paying £10 mil for Chelsea keeper Begovic and we are apparently looking at 41 year old Given on a free. The idiots in charge really do have a lot to answer for.

Think its going to be a long summer for you knocker mate.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Bournemouth are paying £10 mil for Chelsea keeper Begovic and we are apparently looking at 41 year old Given on a free. The idiots in charge really do have a lot to answer for.
      Financial Fair Play.....

Once thats out the door, I expect silly transfers to begin again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Think its going to be a long summer for you knocker mate.
        And he's doing his best to make sure it's a long one for the rest of us as well eh!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          And he's doing his best to make sure it's a long one for the rest of us as well eh!
          well at least knocker won't be disappointed in what we manage to sign!

Comment

If they are paying 10 mil for Begovic then they are mugs. Not even worth half that although he is a good keeper. But no better than Smithies. If they go down they will be in big trouble.

Comment

we did manage to blow 10 mil on chris samba!

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                we did manage to blow 10 mil on chris samba!
                Then got it back 6 months later. Got to be one of the dodgiest deals ever lol

Comment

10 Mil on Begovic? just the kind of transfer that got us where we are now.

Comment

Ingram is more than capable and Lumley has done well at the Gas. How many keepers do we need? Priority for me is up front and some creativity in midfield
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We need a few new defenders as well.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

You'd be happy paying 10mill for Begovic? You need to go back to when Hughes was in charge lol. You'll be happier.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          You'd be happy paying 10mill for Begovic? You need to go back to when Hughes was in charge lol. You'll be happier.
                          I wasn't for one second suggesting that we should pay £10 mil for Begovic, just showing how things have changed for us since these clowns have been in charge. Left behind by the mighty Bournemouth.

Comment

I wasn't for one second suggesting that we should pay £10 mil for Begovic, just showing how things have changed for us since these clowns have been in charge. Left behind by the mighty Bournemouth.
                            or maybe its just prem prices? anyone that one of the big clubs sells (or anyone in general really) goes for ridiculous fees, benteke for nearly 30 mil after a poor season at liverpool after costing them 30 mil is an example, 10 years ago he'd have gone for half that price. wouldn't put it down to us being left behind, although i agree we are flailing a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              or maybe its just prem prices? anyone that one of the big clubs sells (or anyone in general really) goes for ridiculous fees, benteke for nearly 30 mil after a poor season at liverpool after costing them 30 mil is an example, 10 years ago he'd have gone for half that price. wouldn't put it down to us being left behind, although i agree we are flailing a bit.
                              Of course we've been left behind. Accept it's stupid prices in prem but if what we are hearing, we can't even compete financially with most of the championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X