Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is going Berlin Pre Season??

1. Default Who is going Berlin Pre Season??

Any posters here booked up??? If so assuming match day Rangers fans will converge on same pub and make a day of it

Who is on board for little bit of WATRB on Tour

i'm hoping to go to it but it depends as june and july are pretty busy for me!

3. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Any posters here booked up??? If so assuming match day Rangers fans will converge on same pub and make a day of it

Who is on board for little bit of WATRB on Tour
    I reckon the Dutch SC guys will get there.........I doubt Lee Hoos will fancy standing the bar bill again so he'll be hoping for a friendly mayor this year!

Originally Posted by Alanwycombe
    I reckon the Dutch SC guys will get there.........I doubt Lee Hoos will fancy standing the bar bill again so he'll be hoping for a friendly mayor this year!
    Anyone know if the Dutch Superhoops are still going? Checked their website and doesn't seem to be working too well, unless it's my phone

5. Default

Yeah may go just for the trip and then if the matches don't get cancelled well that's fantastic.

6. Default

Yeah I'm going fly out Thursday night back Sunday night 229 3 nights hotel B&B with flights from Heathrow with BA

7. Default

Originally Posted by nanocopic
    Yeah may go just for the trip and then if the matches don't get cancelled well that's fantastic.
    Good point, and sad that it is a possibility. All booked and could be cancelled on us. Only fans. Looking forward to seeing BFG......hat trick anyone?

8. Default

Originally Posted by Impey0711
    Yeah I'm going fly out Thursday night back Sunday night 229 3 nights hotel B&B with flights from Heathrow with BA
    Done well there, I couldn't do better than Sleazy when I looked.

9. Default

Originally Posted by Alanwycombe
    Done well there, I couldn't do better than Sleazy when I looked.
    Have a look at BA holidays mate that's where I found mine

10. Default

Flying out friday morning and back sunday night, cant wait to sample some german beer!

11. Default

Berlin is a great city. Have fun all those who are going.

12. Default

Completely forgot about this. Who we playing out there?

13. Default

So how many of us are heading out there??? Good to all meet up in one bar before hand and take it over

X3 West Acton who else is travelling

14. Default

Not me.

15. Default

Can we twist your arm