Bournemouth friendly to commemorate Stan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    How can someone see anything negative in this is beyond me.
    I agree. As pointed out previously, some people are saying we should be doing this that and the other, yet only raised a few hundred quid between the whole fan base (not a dig at this sites donations btw).

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      Well for one it wasn't what was proposed was it? Still if it humours the fans so be it and saves the face of the shambolic efforts of those clowns trying to get this sorted. Like I said joke club, joke fans, still I hope the 2K that go enjoy it.
      If supporting the R's make you this upset then i think you follow the wrong team JJB. Why make a negative of this, really don't get it. And yes i will enjoy it don't you worry about that.

Comment

Well for one it wasn't what was proposed was it? Still if it humours the fans so be it and saves the face of the shambolic efforts of those clowns trying to get this sorted. Like I said joke club, joke fans, still I hope the 2K that go enjoy it.
        Perhaps they can be delivered in a taxi!
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

F@RK ME!! @JJB Simply, Fook off will ya. Jheeez...

Its nearly as bad as reading...

'Manchester City & United Donate £1million to the Emergency Cause' but twitter responds...

1. Is that it?
          2. Pffft unbelievable with the money they make
          3. Rooney makes that in a week..

No pleasing people, we live in a world of ####ing moaning for the sake of moaning FFS

Comment

Why don't you just buy a ticket when available instead of just moaning. I shall buy a couple even though I'm on holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              Why don't you just buy a ticket when available instead of just moaning. I shall buy a couple even though I'm on holiday.
              Good on you Davie
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

#### Poor from the people who ran the twitter account for this. Utter shambles. Now the club is dressing up a pre season game and throwing a bit of the money to Stan. We are a joke club full stop.
                You're a proper sausage jockey aint ya
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You're a happy little bunny aren't you

Comment

I can't go as I'm working that day, but I'll be buying a ticket anyway.

Comment

2 months to promote it, it's for stan, surely 10k ?

Comment

Never gets anything right anyway so will just assume the opposite of everything you say, only sensible thing to do.
                        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          You're a proper sausage jockey aint ya
                          I don't know why he doesn't go and support Fulham or Chelsea. He'd probably be happier there and could continue to moan about QPR to his hearts content.

Comment

Deluded little mugs who continue to see past the spin and media ######## this clubs puts out. Carry on missing the point boys.

Comment

Deluded little mugs who continue to see past the spin and media ######## this clubs puts out. Carry on missing the point boys.
                              Oh dear.

Go and take your face for a sh!t.

Comment

So how would you have organised the game and which opponents would you have been happy with?

Comment

Working...
                                X