Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Sam or Moyes?

Both available and could organise a pi$$ up in a brewery

Big Sam wants to "spend time with his family", he's had enough of the pressures of management apparently. Moyes? I think the guy should spend more time with his family. He looks absolutely burned out. I think the MU job ####ed him, he was so out of his depth.

Comment

has Olly been tin tacked ?
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        has Olly been tin tacked ?
        Hopefully in a parallel universe..

Comment

neither for me , moyes looks like he's aged 10 years in the last year

Comment

Said it ages ago, but I still can't believe anyone ever wanted Moyes. His Everton stewardship was one long blast of mediocrity, and it's been all down hill from there.

Sam can get a job done but neither of these two remotely fit the bill.

Comment

Sam is smart collected his bonus from palace for keeping them up. Will sit on a beach now until December when sacking season starts before transfer window. Will get offered big money to keep struggling side up and pattern will continue

Don't think he wants ft job season in season out anymore hence why England job suited him

Comment

Its a no from me
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Sam is smart collected his bonus from palace for keeping them up. Will sit on a beach now until December when sacking season starts before transfer window. Will get offered big money to keep struggling side up and pattern will continue

Don't think he wants ft job season in season out anymore hence why England job suited him
                  Nail on head
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Neither right now.

I'd take big Sam in the same situation Harry took us over in in the Prem, to keep you up.

I'd take Moyes when Man Utd took him, before he became a broken shell of a manager.

Now, I want Ollie to do well, first and foremost, he's here.

If not Ollie, I want Clement, Rowett or maybe i am warming to that Aberdeen chappie after watching interviews.

But, none of them are available, and we have a manager, so we support him, give him a pre-season, and judge when we are top, mid table, or bottom. Then we start putting up new manager threads.

Comment

Wouldn't take either.

Comment

Moyes will be offered the scotland job after England beat them.

Comment

Working...
                        X