Clear All

he'd lost the dressing room and couldn't speak the lingo, unlike Holloway
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Alternatively Sunderland got 5 points since mid February yet stick with their manager...
      Spoke to soon mate.

He has decided to walk.

He has quit this evening.

Give him credit for holding his hands up.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Alternatively Sunderland got 5 points since mid February yet stick with their manager...
        Do you think that was the right thing to do?

Comment

don't forget we beat them in the Dryworld cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Spoke to soon mate.

He has decided to walk.

He has quit this evening.

Give him credit for holding his hands up.
            Thats our next manager sorted for next season when ollie gets the tin tack.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              I would agree we are not that bad. Unfortunately the manager is ...

I don't buy all this we went on holiday thinking we were safe after the international break. Plenty of teams in that position, including ones we played, but they didn't collapse almost to the point of relegation like we did. Ollie himself said he was putting out teams with a view to winning matches. The conclusion I drew was that he simply didn't know what his best team was, how to set them up and was in panic mode just chucking out sides in the hope they might do something. The losing runs we had were inexcusable.

Yes we had a half decent run at one stage but even that wasn't as awe inspiring as some make out. Had a few good performances and a few we sneaked something out of.

Need to look at overall results and over the 30 odd games he had Ollie was poor with a reasonable squad. He wasn't walking into a mess. It was handed to him on a plate to come in and do well with a view to setting things up properly for next season. He could hardly have farked it up any worse. And this isn't an inexperienced manager. This is someone who has been doing it donkeys years and should have known how to get the team playing better. No excuses.

This!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

T Watford nailed on for the drop next season . Nerdy little club.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  T Watford nailed on for the drop next season . Nerdy little club.
                  Hopefully we''ll see them the season after next.

Comment

Manager goes. Start of season expectations probably to try and stay up. Achieved that despite end of season slump. Obvious though with run of defeats and other things that were heading in wrong direction so took action. They can now recruit in another manager and give them a full pre-season.

QPR - Two sets of six defeats, seven defeats in last eight games and almost relegated from a position of relative safety. Expectations when Ollie arrived to try and get us up table and challenging. Manager stays. Likely outcome dozen games in we have to get rid so new manager comes in part way into season with no pre-season to prepare.

Looks like Watford perhaps have more balls when dealing with difficult situations like this. There is a chance Ollie will come good but we are taking one hell of a gamble based on last season and what happened in his last job at Millwall. Not to mention the end of season total collapse that almost ended in disaster.
                    Spot on.

That is the way to do it imo.

Giving Ollie a pre season will not make any difference.

My feeling is that the season will not start well and like Ramsey and JFH he will be out before December which of course will be too late for the next lackie who gets to work with the Director of Garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      what if after 10 games we are top of the division? Watford sack their manager every season and I don't think they really benefit by it.
                      What if I win tonight's £90m Euromillions jackpot.
                      I reckon I Have as much chance of that as QPR being top after 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        he'd lost the dressing room and couldn't speak the lingo, unlike Holloway
                        Ollie speaks fluent Gibberish.

Comment

I would agree we are not that bad. Unfortunately the manager is ...

I don't buy all this we went on holiday thinking we were safe after the international break. Plenty of teams in that position, including ones we played, but they didn't collapse almost to the point of relegation like we did. Ollie himself said he was putting out teams with a view to winning matches. The conclusion I drew was that he simply didn't know what his best team was, how to set them up and was in panic mode just chucking out sides in the hope they might do something. The losing runs we had were inexcusable.

Yes we had a half decent run at one stage but even that wasn't as awe inspiring as some make out. Had a few good performances and a few we sneaked something out of.

Need to look at overall results and over the 30 odd games he had Ollie was poor with a reasonable squad. He wasn't walking into a mess. It was handed to him on a plate to come in and do well with a view to setting things up properly for next season. He could hardly have farked it up any worse. And this isn't an inexperienced manager. This is someone who has been doing it donkeys years and should have known how to get the team playing better. No excuses.

How do you know what really happened btw?! for all we know ollie just said that so not to annoy fans even more, but all the changes in the end could of happened cos ollie would of been kicking off at players who have switched off!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            How do you know what really happened btw?! for all we know ollie just said that so not to annoy fans even more, but all the changes in the end could of happened cos ollie would of been kicking off at players who have switched off!
                            Using your interpretation Pinkie it would appear Ollie had lost control of the dressing room so doesn't reflect well either way.

Comment

Wonder if Pulis is on the edge after 1 point in the last 6 games....and 2 in the last 9 !!!
                              Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 23-05-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

They have appointed Marco Silva. Seems to be a decent manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X