John Terry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Terry

how is that right to stop the game so Terry gets one last ''it's all about me'', the self seeking publicist ######. What next, stop the game for advertisements. Garth Crooks got it right, ''don't feel comfortable with this''
    Last edited by lymehoop; 22-05-2017, 06:04 PM.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

wow

the self seeking publicity
    ผลบอล 888

Comment

I find it embarrassing how they all keep banging on about this tard. How do they so conveniently forgot what an odious, racist
      W anchor-2197933__340.jpg the man is
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Can someone tell me when all this Terry stuff is finished with and its safe to watch tv/read a newspaper again.

Comment

Expect Wembley to stop on 26 minutes so they can give this super human a proper farewell, just hope Arsenal turn up and stop it happening. Come on the gooners
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Stelling said if Sunderland had the ball that's a goal. Only at Chelsea could you get away with that. Kin kannts I hate em !
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

u would think he played for chelsea for free ... another thick badge kisser

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40037423

Basterd
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

no lover of arsenal but hope they stuff the bluenoses saturday

Comment

Working...
                  X