Fred Onyedinma set to join QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    The kid's quick and likes to dribble. Only 20 so can't see a problem with signing him, doubt it will be big wages
    I can dribble. Puts Mrs Fox right off her dinner. Any chance the club will give me a contract?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      no reason why he'd come here....
      Better club, better part of the city, better wages and a manager with whom he has an apparent good relationship with. Nope, no reasons at all

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Better club, better part of the city, better wages and a manager with whom he has an apparent good relationship with. Nope, no reasons at all
        Yes but apart from that?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          I can dribble. Puts Mrs Fox right off her dinner. Any chance the club will give me a contract?
          Don't know. Are you quick?

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/23...sion-a/page/1/

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/07/10...llwall-contra/

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Crikey, we're less attractive than warming the bench for Millwall these days!

Comment

He must've checked out our history and what we do to players?

Comment

Never heard of him so bothered

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Never heard of him so bothered
                      Thought he looked a half decent prospect from what I managed to read up on the guy. Although, I admittedly don't remember even having seen him play.

The inability to nail any of our targets is alarming though. Our squad needs a lot more than the 1 first teamer and 1 youth we've managed to sign so far!

Comment

I think this Fred fella plays a bit like Lua Lua, but according to my mate at work who's a Millwall fan, didn't really rate him. Anyway, we need depth in our squad if we want to get through the season. We clearly have injury problems and need to sign one or two players to strengthen.

Comment

Who even knows for certain that we were ever interested, we have been linked to about 50 players, papers and web sites just link u with any old player, Millwalls reserve winger, what a loss that he's resigned for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            Who even knows for certain that we were ever interested, we have been linked to about 50 players, papers and web sites just link u with any old player, Millwalls reserve winger, what a loss that he's resigned for them.
                            I agree, yet someone deemed it disappointing enough to start a thread saying 'typical QPR'

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                              I think this Fred fella plays a bit like Lua Lua, but according to my mate at work who's a Millwall fan, didn't really rate him. Anyway, we need depth in our squad if we want to get through the season. We clearly have injury problems and need to sign one or two players to strengthen.
                              Squad depth is something we have plenty of at the moment (25-30 senior pros). Although the quality of some of the fringe players is questionable.

What we needed this summer was 3-4 quality players. Hoping Scowen turns out be one of them, but we do need to get a move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X