Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Onyedinma set to join QPR

By all accounts.

20 year old Millwall midfielder. Right winger who can play up front. Very quick.

Don't know much about him.

Sounds like our kind of agent!

No mention of QPR in this but apparently he's a serious target.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/1...elusive-agent/

Comment

Played last few minutes of play off final I watched yesterday, looked quick but not on for long enough to form a proper opinion

Comment

might be a good signing but haven't we got an overabundance of right wingers already? pavel and yeni both play on the right and you've still got mackie as backup and petrasso as the young guy

Comment

Next seasons prospects get better by the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
            Played last few minutes of play off final I watched yesterday, looked quick but not on for long enough to form a proper opinion
            Yep saw that myself kept heading for the corner flag �� But not very successfully. Strange we are going for a player not in their starting 11 perhaps he was carrying a knock.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Next seasons prospects get better by the minute.
              Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Yep saw that myself kept heading for the corner flag �� But not very successfully. Strange we are going for a player not in their starting 11 perhaps he was carrying a knock.
              Sounds like another League 1 standard player, so just about what QPR need.

Comment

Have no knowledge whatsoever on this player, but i am sure i recall reading hes highly rated.

Comment

Maye we have already signed him? Hope we will.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

The new el Khayati

Comment

I haven't seen him play tbf but a few of my millwall mates all really rate him and would be gutted if he left.

I think there are bigger champ clubs looking at him but apparently he has a good relationship with Ollie!

Comment

have seen him on the league show and he looks a good , but why would millwall let him go if he was a prospect

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          have seen him on the league show and he looks a good , but why would millwall let him go if he was a prospect
                          Hes out of contract i think, i know he was good around xmas time in the fa cup and a few prem clubs were looking at him but i think it turned his head, he hasn't been as good over the past few months

Comment

Out of contract end of June. Will be available for compensation only. Nice to see we are prioratising a winger as our first possible signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Have no knowledge whatsoever on this player, but i am sure i recall reading hes highly rated.
                              made the subs bench and got to play 5mins of football yesterday, class player.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X