Dennis wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Tough guy is Jason, saw him bottle it at King's Cross, " only want a beer with my mates" typical bully
    did he say it in his best east end accent or in his sunbury accent , d'ya kno watta mean

Comment

Rangers used to go with Chelsea at England home games.remember us tearing into spurs and lonely one game there after the Cayman incident. We also used to run with arsenal a lot. Nightmare frain lives in Chelmsford now and he still a spesh
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Would we have a problem if Stanley gave out a trophy at Brentford or Rodney at Man City or Clive Allen at Spurs? Just asking
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Exactly, he spent the best years of his career there so why wouldn't he have affection for the club.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Vesps, I'm guessing Stan Smith's or Diadora
            So this was early 90s Fraggy ?

In them days we`d shop at cobra sports for creps , that man got in the rarest adidas from all over Europe and sold them for reasonable prices ,so yeah Bone colored Stan Smith (only released ever for a matter of months), the best SS ever .Bought 3 pairs at the time at Cobra .
            C17 jeans, Bone Stan Smiths whats not to like ?
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Proper tart in your day vesps lol
              still going 25 year later weare !

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                There was a time when such a question needed no reply. As Ted says, they had the upper hand for a long while through sheer force of numbers.

I hated them as a kid (60s early 70s) because a lot of their support came from outside their manor and they tended to attract a kind of showbiz, Kings Rd hipster crowd.

I have to say though that West Ham usually gave them a game off the park......... Milwall apart, WHU could look after themselves back in the day. I'd say both were more than enough for Chelsea. CFC just bullied our lot but weren't so brave elsewhere......
                Dont agree hal , chelsea ,as much a i despise them ,took it to everyone .... for the size of their home support ,they took serious numbers all over the country ,and their firm was huge and the majority of their other support were up for it , chelsea got results everywhere ,off the pitch ,they had serious numbers from all over south and west London , no point trying to re write history ,its a fact ...........
                Its no shame admitting they used their numbers to over run us ....... it dont happen any more

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Dont agree hal , chelsea ,as much a i despise them ,took it to everyone .... for the size of their home support ,they took serious numbers all over the country ,and their firm was huge and the majority of their other support were up for it , chelsea got results everywhere ,off the pitch ,they had serious numbers from all over south and west London , no point trying to re write history ,its a fact ...........
                  Its no shame admitting they used their numbers to over run us ....... it dont happen any more
                  i was out one friday night and finished up going to wolves on the saturday morning in a transit . wolves bashed chelsea before and after the game we even left the transit their as there were 100's of them still hunting chelsea in the evening . it was silent on the train all the way back to london

Comment

But they showed ,and they showed everywhere ,i was at Villa away with chelsea mates in the 80s ( i think ) ,last match of the season ,no one was too bothered , Villa made the mistake of a pitch invasion , went up to the away end , and chelsea just said f uck it ,got on the pitch an ran villa back to the holte end

I`m not kissing their a rse , but anyone who thinks they only bullied the likes of us is wrong ,they took it all over the country

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      But they showed ,and they showed everywhere ,i was at Villa away with chelsea mates in the 80s ( i think ) ,last match of the season ,no one was too bothered , Villa made the mistake of a pitch invasion , went up to the away end , and chelsea just said f uck it ,got on the pitch an ran villa back to the holte end

I`m not kissing their a rse , but anyone who thinks they only bullied the likes of us is wrong ,they took it all over the country
                      they also got good hidings at home from whu and millwall , they took numbers away but they had weak leaders as the' faces 'had long realised there was to much bird in it

Comment

I've seen nearly all the London Derbies since 1969, mainly standing in the Loft.

Chelsea, West Ham and Millwall always took the Loft in the 70's.

One incident I remember, during a night game against Chelsea in 74, one of their scuumy fans came down to the front of the Loft where I was standing with my mates, he shouted out "who Rangers Here" before the words had finished coming out of his mouth he was knocked unconscious by a bloke stood just a couple of feet from me, that started it all off.

During the cup replay in 73 played on a week day afternoon because of the blackouts, at the end of the game hundreds of the scummy fans smashed the wall in the loft, they all ran down to the School End.

We won both games 1-0
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          they also got good hidings at home from whu and millwall , they took numbers away but they had weak leaders as the' faces 'had long realised there was to much bird in it
                          Apparently Arsenal used to regularly get results there ,in the early skinhead days

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                            I've seen nearly all the London Derbies since 1969, mainly standing in the Loft.

Chelsea, West Ham and Millwall always took the Loft in the 70's.

One incident I remember, during a night game against Chelsea in 74, one of their scuumy fans came down to the front of the Loft where I was standing with my mates, he shouted out "who Rangers Here" before the words had finished coming out of his mouth he was knocked unconscious by a bloke stood just a couple of feet from me, that started it all off.

During the cup replay in 73 played on a week day afternoon because of the blackouts, at the end of the game hundreds of the scummy fans smashed the wall in the loft, they all ran down to the School End.

We won both games 1-0
                            Times have def changed. That wouldn't happen today.

Comment

cheers for clearing up why most people hate qpr, never had any trouble with them personally apart from them trying to rub it in my face that they're a top club and we're not, the good thing about being a season ticket holder though is i can always rub that i see actually watch my club in their face

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                cheers for clearing up why most people hate qpr, never had any trouble with them personally apart from them trying to rub it in my face that they're a top club and we're not, the good thing about being a season ticket holder though is i can always rub that i see actually watch my club in their face
                                Hate qpr?

Comment

Working...
                                X