Dennis wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis wise

Mr I am QPR fan will be on pitch handing the prem trophy to the scum .

Tut tut

Just out of curiosity where does the hate for chelsea come from? (Serious question to all so don't bash!!) I'm only 24 and the majority of my family are chelsea supporters, heck i was until i was about 10 or 11, not too fussed about them now but i do like my granddads glow when they win

Comment

Hatred is due to them being local and fact they have always fancied themselves as the big Dick's of west London . Mugs for fans who also think they are top boys of football but are melts unless in big numbers .

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        Just out of curiosity where does the hate for chelsea come from? (Serious question to all so don't bash!!) I'm only 24 and the majority of my family are chelsea supporters, heck i was until i was about 10 or 11, not too fussed about them now but i do like my granddads glow when they win
        I couldn't have put Mublocks description of them any better. I'd also say because a fair few of the older lot grew up amongst each other in places like Hayes and Hillingdon, intensifying the rivalry.
        That and the fact that they are local and we used to play them on Boxing Day.
        Fulham are down the road too but let's face it, they don't count.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

they had a massive following in the days of Osgood, Hudson and ''Chopper'' Harris. With it came a fair bit of bullying against small sides like us. When I was going to school late 60's early 70's, half the school would be Chelsea ''fans''. And that was in Ladbroke Grove
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

He's a QPR fan from the area but Chelsea through and through.

No shock tbh. Same as p!ss head Wilkins, Chelsea through and through.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              For me ,it was mad bullying that they did to us throughout the 80s ,they took the majority of Loftus rd over, they would just swamp us with numbers, plus they all seemed to be grown men when we were just teenagers ,and were quite happy to slap up any QPR fan ( including our family fans ) in the street on matchdays at Loftus Rd and Stamford Bridge . The tide turned in the 90s , but for loads of us that were teenagers in the 80s the damage had been done.
              I grew up in the suburbs of South West London and most of my friends we ( are ) Chelsea but i`ll still hate Chelsea till my dying day,
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Mublock View Post
                Mr I am QPR fan will be on pitch handing the prem trophy to the scum .

Tut tut
                No surprise really he`s a legend to them .

Comment

Glory hunting fans to be honest . Remember crowds of 15000 against is at that #### hole and 4000 were rangers. All mouth and Numbers yet head down when even. They have and always had a stereo type of fans who acted like hard cases and associated with the NF and such like.... They found 20000 extras on the gates once the money started being spent by Harding.

Comment

Crowds 80's 90's

1995 11 1 11 21.057 14 4 3 CWC SF
                    1994 14 1 14 19.416 15 Final 3
                    1993 11 1 11 18.787 13 3 QF
                    1992 14 1 14 18.686 14 QF 2 FMC
                    1991 11 1 11 20.738 14 3 SF FMC SF
                    1990 5 1 5 21.531 10 4 2 FMC Winners
                    1989 1 2 21 15.731 17 3 2 FMC
                    1988 18 1 18 20.118 8 4 2
                    1987 14 1 14 17.694 12 4 3 FMC QF
                    1986 6 1 6 21.985 8 4 QF FMC Winners
                    1985 6 1 6 23.065 9 4 SF
                    1984 1 2 23 21.120 10 3 3
                    1983 18 2 40 12.672 27 4 3
                    1982 12 2 34 13.132 28 QF 3
                    1981 12 2 34 17.897 21 3 2
                    1980 4 2 26 23.266 14 3 2

Comment

I'm from South West London so pretty much all my mates were/are Chelsea fans. Never got any grief for being Rangers, but there was always element of Chelsea that was scum. Racists thugs that need a good slapping. Always brave in numbers but melts when they're alone. I found the worst ones weren't the ones who's family were proper Chelsea but the ones who "supported" Chelsea because they thought it made them look hard.

Comment

Have to admit i dont remember us taking anything like 4000 in the days they were getting 16000 odd , we took more like 1000 /1200 and used to get proper picked off in the streets outside . We did take 3 or 4000 in the last season that the old North Stand Away end was terracing ,and didnt do too bad outside either ,but their crowds had significantly gone up by then . Thats how i remember it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          I'm from South West London so pretty much all my mates were/are Chelsea fans. Never got any grief for being Rangers, but there was always element of Chelsea that was scum. Racists thugs that need a good slapping. Always brave in numbers but melts when they're alone. I found the worst ones weren't the ones who's family were proper Chelsea but the ones who "supported" Chelsea because they thought it made them look hard.
                          Do you mind me asking how old you are Joe ? Because if you attended Rangers Chelsea matches in the 70s or 80s i`d be surprised you didnt get / see any grief !

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            For me ,it was mad bullying that they did to us throughout the 80s ,they took the majority of Loftus rd over, they would just swamp us with numbers, plus they all seemed to be grown men when we were just teenagers ,and were quite happy to slap up any QPR fan ( including our family fans ) in the street on matchdays at Loftus Rd and Stamford Bridge . The tide turned in the 90s , but for loads of us that were teenagers in the 80s the damage had been done.
                            I grew up in the suburbs of South West London and most of my friends we ( are ) Chelsea but i`ll still hate Chelsea till my dying day,
                            Accurate description vespa, then we all grew up haha and they were'nt so hard any more.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Do you mind me asking how old you are Joe ? Because if you attended Rangers Chelsea matches in the 70s or 80s i`d be surprised you didnt get / see any grief !
                              Well before my time, I'm 31 now and started going to QPR in 95/96 was just a kid then! Was really referring to the kids in my area and mates.

Comment

Working...
                              X