• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Hate qpr?
    My mistake i'd not long been up!

Comment

what makes me laugh is i'll have arguments with chelsea fans , then i find out they don't even attend games . excuses range from i can't get tickets , to it's to expensive , so i call them " sky tv chelsea fans " that gets up their noses , i don't see the point of supporting a team if u don't go unless thru illness or you have moved away from sw.6

Comment

To be fair i can get why people can't attend games, its bloody expensive. For me it costs around 30-40 quid on travel, lunch and a pint or two plus an extra 50 quid a month for the direct debit scheme now

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          To be fair i can get why people can't attend games, its bloody expensive. For me it costs around 30-40 quid on travel, lunch and a pint or two plus an extra 50 quid a month for the direct debit scheme now
          i went to your home town 2 wks ago the M3 was shut so had to come off at the 25 then get M4 , took me 2 and a half hours from isleworth , 3 years they've been changing the M3 to a smart m'way and there is never anyone working on it

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            cheers for clearing up why most people hate qpr, never had any trouble with them personally apart from them trying to rub it in my face that they're a top club and we're not, the good thing about being a season ticket holder though is i can always rub that i see actually watch my club in their face
            I put it to the jury that corbray is in fact a chelsea interloper.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              what makes me laugh is i'll have arguments with chelsea fans , then i find out they don't even attend games . excuses range from i can't get tickets , to it's to expensive , so i call them " sky tv chelsea fans " that gets up their noses , i don't see the point of supporting a team if u don't go unless thru illness or you have moved away from sw.6
              Yeah, along with "I used to go." Mugs. I know a few Chelsea fans, I would like to say they are humble and remembered where they were 2 decades ago but I can't. There all ##### who are up there own ####. No class.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

i went to your home town 2 wks ago the M3 was shut so had to come off at the 25 then get M4 , took me 2 and a half hours from isleworth , 3 years they've been changing the M3 to a smart m'way and there is never anyone working on it
                It's supposed to be finished this July apparently.
                Like you say, there never seems to be any €nut working on it.
                If they'd have put a proper shift in on it it would have been finished about three ####ing years ago.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Well he came out and put cup on podium and then phucked off, the whole circus has put.me.off my Sunday dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                    I put it to the jury that corbray is in fact a chelsea interloper.
                    Objection!

Comment

Mate i can't remember the last time it was open and i've been driving to london everyday for the past six years, terrible as it'll take me at least 2 hours getting to london if i leave after half 6 in the mornibg

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        There was a time when such a question needed no reply. As Ted says, they had the upper hand for a long while through sheer force of numbers.

I hated them as a kid (60s early 70s) because a lot of their support came from outside their manor and they tended to attract a kind of showbiz, Kings Rd hipster crowd.

I have to say though that West Ham usually gave them a game off the park......... Milwall apart, WHU could look after themselves back in the day. I'd say both were more than enough for Chelsea. CFC just bullied our lot but weren't so brave elsewhere......
                        West Ham were top boys back then. I saw Cass Penant a few years ago at a Quadrophenia book launch. He still looks like he can mix it.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                        X