Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: The Official Karl Henry Appreciation/Farewell Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Beverly Hills
    Posts
    3,535

    Default The Official Karl Henry Appreciation/Farewell Thread





    don't hold back now...
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

  2. Default

    For what it was worth he did his best , did what most managers asked him to do

  3. #3

    Default

    Scoring a cracker against bristol was great but it plays second fiddle to his dedication to the team in getting sent off in jfh's final game. True club legend for that!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    5,848
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I appreciate the fact he is leaving!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Isle of Wight
    Posts
    3,042

    Default

    No issue with Henry, always did a job, no where near as bad as has been made out. Not upset he is leaving but didn't let us down.

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kit
    No issue with Henry, always did a job, no where near as bad as has been made out. Not upset he is leaving but didn't let us down.
    Agree

  7. Default

    Decent player Karl far better then people gave him credit and took way more stick then deserved when others just coasted

    Best of luck to him we have had plenty worse

  8. #8

    Default

    As someone has written on Loft For Words, I can only concur, especially after reading his tweets:

    "Are you kidding?

    Fukkin good riddance useless Tory ####."

  9. #9

    Default

    lol


  10. #10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hubble
    As someone has written on Loft For Words, I can only concur, especially after reading his tweets:

    "Are you kidding?

    Fukkin good riddance useless Tory ####."
    Not sure what his politics have got to do with this thread really Hubble.

    Was a good servant for us, decent, honest pro who did his best. Not his fault certain negative managers favoured playing him above those with admittedly far more talent.

  11. #11

    Default

    Sorry Brights, I'm feeling political and angry today! Not a fan of the Tories and seeing King Karl is one of them got my goat. Anyway, thinking tangentially about Spoonerisms, at least he wasn't Kenny Lunt's brother.

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally Posted by West Acton
    Decent player Karl far better then people gave him credit and took way more stick then deserved when others just coasted

    Best of luck to him we have had plenty worse

    This

  13. Default

    A decent player during very difficult period for the club. Not show bizzy but not afraid to get stuck in and did what he could.

  14. Default

    Good luck to him.

    Suspect he'll end up back in he midlands. Wouldn't surprise me if 'arry snaps him for brum.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Beverly Hills
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Originally Posted by Norths
    Wouldn't surprise me if 'arry snaps him for brum.
    Good shout that
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •