All gone. Talk about 3 of a kind.

Originally posted by JJB View Post
    Nothing like each other are they?
    What do you mean JJB?

Comment

Bit unfair to Lua Lua

Comment

Should of signed lualua up! whats happened to that striker that you said was coming in last season, been waiting ages for you to say who & when?!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Should of signed lualua up! whats happened to that striker that you said was coming in last season, been waiting ages for you to say who & when?!
          Hes just taking the scenic route idiot!!!!!

Comment

Plus 7 others

Comment

A fit Lua Lua would be useful......problem is he's never fit.

Henry can drop down a few divisions now and find his level. Ravel's career is ruined, he'll end up at Coventry City!

Comment

It's a shame about Morrison because he could of been a really good player, in saying that I'd have a fit and focused Taraabt over him all day

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  It's a shame about Morrison because he could of been a really good player, in saying that I'd have a fit and focused Taraabt over him all day
                  Both be flipping burgers within next year or two. Either that or could form their own pop group, maybe call it the Kebab Boys or something.

Comment

In what way?

1 with no real ability but tried hard and was normally fit
                    1 with bags load of ability but couldn't be bothered to try
                    1 injury prone but compared to rest of squad, talent like zidane

Comment

The 2 loanee's were always going to go back to their parent clubs, that's what always happens. You can't just keep the loaned players after the contract has expired. If we want to do a deal we can still do this when the time is right.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What are you on about? All totally different. Chatting #### as usual

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          In what way?

1 with no real ability but tried hard and was normally fit
                          1 with bags load of ability but couldn't be bothered to try
                          1 injury prone but compared to rest of squad, talent like zidane
                          Well put !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Speaking to a Brighton fan in the week and they love Lua Lua but as others have said all too often he isn't fit.

Real shame. I've seen him on some good runs in the Brighton side and parts of his game are different class and make him unplayable at this level. We just saw flashes of that.

Comment

For me Lua Lua should be good but when you break down his time with us what did he actually deliver???? Not an awful lot can't think of him creating anything although he looked like he would. Would be good squad filler but that's it don't think he would be difference between getting in play offs

Comment

Working...
                              X