Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Fans favourite? He's not a favourite of mine.

Can get head round him being squad and impact player but if he's seen as a first eleven player from the off were in for a long old season
    I would doubt he would be first choice West. Hopefully not anyway. Decent squad player to have around though and a year on reduced terms seems ok to me.

Comment

Looking at the bigger picture, does this mean when we get relegated season ticket prices will go down?

Comment

I thought he had more good than bad games last year. Concern for me is that our aim is to have a squad that "runs around a lot". That only goes so far in this league. We need some quality or we'll go down.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          I thought he had more good than bad games last year. Concern for me is that our aim is to have a squad that "runs around a lot". That only goes so far in this league. We need some quality or we'll go down.
          Really need somebody cultured in the middle of the park. Thought that's what Goss was signed for, but he's barely been seen!

Comment

Ex fans favourite signs new deal because no one else would offer him one. No brainer.19 starts + 16 subs + 2 goals. Sums it up really. Older version of Washington.

Comment

Good job he scored the only goal at Reading

Comment

Glad he has signed

If only we had more players with his enthusiasm

Comment

We are clearly going to have a very limited budget for signings this summer so got no problem signing Mackie as a squad player. Reduced wages, a guy that loves the club and is good for the people around him.

Better than getting a 30 something year old on a free from somewhere else who doesn't give a sh*t.
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

WHY oh WHY is this really moving the club forward,

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                      We are clearly going to have a very limited budget for signings this summer so got no problem signing Mackie as a squad player. Reduced wages, a guy that loves the club and is good for the people around him.

Better than getting a 30 something year old on a free from somewhere else who doesn't give a sh*t.
                      I get the sentiment, but we need a decent football player.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        WHY oh WHY is this really moving the club forward,
                        Why oh Why are people getting so hot under the collar about a one year deal for a squad player who loves the club?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Clubs and we need players like Mackie around the place, especially the period we are going through now. We let go of Hill and Faurlin too easily.

Have no doubt he will be used sparingly but he's great for the younger players and atmosphere around the club.
                          Top post mate, and that's how I see it.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Fans favourite? He's not a favourite of mine.

Can get head round him being squad and impact player but if he's seen as a first eleven player from the off were in for a long old season
                            So not even his great form which kick started us for abit before he got injuries youd consider him in the first 11 based on that form peak he hit?! me personally thinks the same as west london!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Now we have two big fan favourites: Ollie and Mackie. This club has zero ambition atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                For me, this is a clear indication for me of where our benchmark is for the coming season.

Yes, he will be a squad player and yes, he will give it his all when called upon. But the guy is really not much use at this level anymore, even when he is fit (which is 50% of the time at best).

Make no mistake, if we'd let him go there wouldn't have been too many in this division rushing to give him a contract.

Like our manager.....

Comment

Working...
                                X