Big up ollie for the new season.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Linda Lusardi used to be fit once.....doesn't mean I'd give her one now.

You need to stop living off former glories and accept what is right under your nose. Ollie ain't any good and hasn't been for a very long time!
    You still would though tarbs so poor example
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Linda Lusardi used to be fit once.....doesn't mean I'd give her one now.

You need to stop living off former glories and accept what is right under your nose. Ollie ain't any good and hasn't been for a very long time!
      Haha yes she was fit old linda but hold on a minute tarbs, you say about former glories and accept whats right under our nose,right! well could say the same as how many great seasons have we had in the last 2o years?! so same could be said about somes expectations could it not!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Well I must say the signs looked promising for a positive Ollie thread. 3 consecutive posts in fact!

Then reality swiftly resumed!
        we are the realists Stan!

none of this pictures of rainbows and fluffy clouds.

we have a tv pundit manager who is 10 years behind the times.

league 1 standard at best.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          You still would though tarbs so poor example
          She's old enough to be my mum mate.

Back in the day, 100%. These days, definitely not!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Haha yes she was fit old linda but hold on a minute tarbs, you say about former glories and accept whats right under our nose,right! well could say the same as how many great seasons have we had in the last 2o years?! so same could be said about somes expectations could it not!
            This is the thing. I don't expect us to be a Premier League side. I don't even mind if we're gonna be forced to continue in the low budget manor that we have had to for the last year or so. I just want to see us get most of the important decisions right. Something which we haven't done at any point since Fernandes and his cronies showed up!

Comment

Then the old chestnut of hes not managed for years, the games moved on blah blah blah would be bleated out! like as if we`re in a technically complicated league its almost pub football with abit more pace and organisation!
              It is with Ollie in charge! Glad you have come around to my way of thinking. Not sure about the bit more pace and organisation though.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                It is with Ollie in charge! Glad you have come around to my way of thinking. Not sure about the bit more pace and organisation though.
                The championship in general is, apart from maybe the top few teams, the rest is a poor standard, so this footballs moved ons hilarious tbh!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

The championship in general is, apart from maybe the top few teams, the rest is a poor standard, so this footballs moved ons hilarious tbh!
                  Hold on Pinks. It was only a few months back you busy telling me what a "progressive" and forward thinking a manager Ollie is. Now you're telling me that football ain't moved on in the Championship.

So which is it? Do we have a progressive manager, or do we have one that's suited to this obviously backward league?!!

Comment

Cant wait for next season tbh, this season has been terrible for the most part pre and post ollie. Theres been highs under him though like our good run under him when most of this forum all supported him (i think thats when pinks changed his name to ollie ). Now though its the same old stuff just moan after moan after moan about the only manager we've had since colin that actually cares about us and had us playing some real nice football for a while, i'd say that we've played good more often than not and a few of the games we drew/lost we deserved to win but didnt due to bad ref decisions!!

I cant wait to see what ollie does with the team next season, who he brings in and how we play as itll be a marked difference from our final games this season imo and then i pray to god that pinks books an entire day off work to spam the forum with i told you so threads

Comment

I would like him to do here what he did with at Blackpool. Not sure what he did there though?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        Cant wait for next season tbh, this season has been terrible for the most part pre and post ollie. Theres been highs under him though like our good run under him when most of this forum all supported him (i think thats when pinks changed his name to ollie ). Now though its the same old stuff just moan after moan after moan about the only manager we've had since colin that actually cares about us and had us playing some real nice football for a while, i'd say that we've played good more often than not and a few of the games we drew/lost we deserved to win but didnt due to bad ref decisions!!

I cant wait to see what ollie does with the team next season, who he brings in and how we play as itll be a marked difference from our final games this season imo and then i pray to god that pinks books an entire day off work to spam the forum with i told you so threads

Thats got to be the atitude mate, otherwise whats the point.
                        After Norwich i must admit i was well down but as you say, lets start afresh and see what happens next season and go into happy snd positive.

Comment

I would sink my nuts into Linda Lusardi I can't lie

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Ha ha.....bit of Cougar action?!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

They used to call her 'spanner'
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

Whilst I take your point, losing 7 out of your last 8 games is simply not good enough and you must understand why some fans are disgruntled, along with some rather silly comments in the media. Football fans are a fickle lot and if he gets a series of wins under his belt then he will be supported BUT he has created this pressure,with 2 appalling runs. If the side don't hit the season running then they will turn on him and rightly so. To sell out at Norwich after 6 defeats in 7 was outstanding and the fans deserve better than was being given and Olly is responsible. That's not moaning that is fact and it's up to him to turn it around now, this is his last chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X