Big up ollie for the new season.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up ollie for the new season.....

Lets get it on looking forward to it, its about time there was a positive post on here as the moaners have took over a few good signings and we`ll be raring to go, fulham had a poor season like us last season and reading, so you watch us go, big ups to the keeping it real positive crew
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Lets get it on looking forward to it, its about time there was a positive post on here as the moaners have took over a few good signings and we`ll be raring to go, fulham had a poor season like us last season and reading, so you watch us go, big ups to the keeping it real positive crew
    Seconded!
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

I`m with you Pinkie , it is what it is, so we may as well get behind Ollie and the team , hopefully create a better atmosphere home and away , and try to turn Loftus rd back into place into a place other teams dont want to come ( and not just for the leg room ! )
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Problem is I seem to recall Ollie started the moanfest himself without any help from us, coating off and then inexplicably not playing our top scorer before turning on the fans.

His pronouncements after the last game were just insulting. He's a buffoon and the players know it, that's the bad bit. Supporting Ollie may not be in the best long term interets of our club.

Comment

Can create the best atmosphere ever but will still be managed by a League 2/Conference standard manager.

Best thing board can do is convene a meeting now season is over and get rid. Any other club would in the same situation.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Problem is I seem to recall Ollie started the moanfest himself without any help from us, coating off and then inexplicably not playing our top scorer before turning on the fans.

His pronouncements after the last game were just insulting. He's a buffoon and the players know it, that's the bad bit. Supporting Ollie may not be in the best long term interets of our club.
            A voice of reason!

Comment

Let's be honest, the lunatic is running the asylum with Ollie... The sooner we make a sensible appointment the better.

Comment

Good effort Pinks :-)

Well I must say the signs looked promising for a positive Ollie thread. 3 consecutive posts in fact!

Then reality swiftly resumed!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  Is that the top scorer that practically everyone was coating off all season?

Comment

Goes without saying and has for donkeys years Roll on august

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Can create the best atmosphere ever but will still be managed by a League 2/Conference standard manager.

Best thing board can do is convene a meeting now season is over and get rid. Any other club would in the same situation.
                      Not bad then for a conference league manager getting promotions etc and two in the championship lol, maybe we should be looking again in the conference league for our next new manager lol

Comment

Ha stanley its got attacked again by the negative bunch come on "stand!" our positive lot

Comment

Not bad then for a conference league manager getting promotions etc and two in the championship lol, maybe we should be looking again in the conference league for our next new manager lol
                          Living in the past Pinkie although good wind up.

May as well get Curbishley in. He was a good Premiership manager about 10-15 years ago. I'm amazed one of the big clubs aren't in for him.

Comment

Linda Lusardi used to be fit once.....doesn't mean I'd give her one now.

You need to stop living off former glories and accept what is right under your nose. Ollie ain't any good and hasn't been for a very long time!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Living in the past Pinkie although good wind up.

May as well get Curbishley in. He was a good Premiership manager about 10-15 years ago. I'm amazed one of the big clubs aren't in for him.
                              Then the old chestnut of hes not managed for years, the games moved on blah blah blah would be bleated out! like as if we`re in a technically complicated league its almost pub football with abit more pace and organisation!

Comment

Working...
                              X