Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFP Dispute Expected To Be Sorted Within Two Weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good point I accept he's probably frustrated with good reason but just say that then forget all the dramatic sound bites which are simply for attention

Could have simply said it's tough at the moment budget is tight but we're working hard and will do best business we can with money we have. Why mention bombs behind the scene what has it achieved

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      It just seems to me in my opinion that theres a few of you who just cant wait to jump on him for whatever he says or does! completely over the top but thats just in my opinion.
      Agreed
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Good point I accept he's probably frustrated with good reason but just say that then forget all the dramatic sound bites which are simply for attention

Could have simply said it's tough at the moment budget is tight but we're working hard and will do best business we can with money we have. Why mention bombs behind the scene what has it achieved
        A lot of posts here.

And I do understand why everyones concerned by this bomb. Ollie has always been very accurate in his choice of metaphors.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• The club haven't exactly supported him by making it clear to the fans what the true restrictions are. He's the only one facing the media at the moment and we all want to know what to look forward to. Under a lot of pressure to be positive about a bucket of s*it.

It's exploded in his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            The club haven't exactly supported him by making it clear to the fans what the true restrictions are. He's the only one facing the media at the moment and we all want to know what to look forward to. Under a lot of pressure to be positive about a bucket of s*it.

It's exploded in his face.
            Maybe they are OK with what he said. It's unlikely but not impossible.

Comment

• They sooner or later have to say something. I hope
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X