Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFP Dispute Expected To Be Sorted Within Two Weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    Really? I cant think of ANYONE who was saying 'Please dont be ambitious and spend money on players' nor did they purposely choose some bad routes in doing so. Secondly, other Prem club is spanking the cash now and was even then.

Its a load of b0ll0cks!!

The club are reprimanded by fans for not spending, then the same when we did..
    Yep really? No one is saying they didn't want them to spend their money? I never get this argument by the TF backers - people just didn't want players like Joey Barton and Djibril Cisse on 75k a week...
    We're a club with an 18k seater stadium, why on earth were we putting players on that kind of wage? Because unless they were thicker than I thought it is pretty clear that it was never going to be sustainable. I thought these people were intelligent businessman.

Who does the buck stop with again, have a think about that...
    Last edited by West London is Rss; 18-05-2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

More than a fortnight now and nothing. Let's hope no news is good news.

Comment

The club are discussing transfers in Singapore these days aren`t they? I could very well be wrong, but how can they do that without knowing how much money they can spend? Just a thought..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          The club are discussing transfers in Singapore these days aren`t they? I could very well be wrong, but how can they do that without knowing how much money they can spend? Just a thought..
          Fair point. Still would like some sort of confirmation either way from the club or the football league.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Fair point. Still would like some sort of confirmation either way from the club or the football league.

Yepp. Agreed..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I don't think any party can make any suggestion or confirmation until the decision is made. If nothing has been released then I assume we are still awaiting the decision

Comment

I don't know how any of this FFP works but I read that we'll receive £31.5 million in parachute payments?!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                  I don't know how any of this FFP works
                  That seems pretty much the same for everyone, including those that made the rules !

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Yep really? No one is saying they didn't want them to spend their money? I never get this argument by the TF backers - people just didn't want players like Joey Barton and Djibril Cisse on 75k a week...
                    We're a club with an 18k seater stadium, why on earth were we putting players on that kind of wage? Because unless they were thicker than I thought it is pretty clear that it was never going to be sustainable. I thought these people were intelligent businessman.

Who does the buck stop with again, have a think about that...
                    I agree 1000% but also as I've said think the majority of the blame lies with Hughes and Redknapp. However I do believe the board are doing their best to put things right, and with acquisitions like Polter and Chery being sold for profit, and Smithies, Freeman and Manning could be sold for profit (some not like Washington, but not all transfers work out) I think we are progressing and hopefully once this FFP is out the way, we can spend a little more on the right kind of players. Think Ollie's recruitment in January was very good.
                    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                      I agree 1000% but also as I've said think the majority of the blame lies with Hughes and Redknapp. However I do believe the board are doing their best to put things right, and with acquisitions like Polter and Chery being sold for profit, and Smithies, Freeman and Manning could be sold for profit (some not like Washington, but not all transfers work out) I think we are progressing and hopefully once this FFP is out the way, we can spend a little more on the right kind of players. Think Ollie's recruitment in January was very good.
                      this, but i didn't see one person complaining when we were going after big name players in fact i remember people saying they were pinching themselves when we signed the likes of park and bosingwa. i just hope we get through the ffp unscathed then we can finally move on from our big spending days and build for the future

Comment

Its all smoke and mirrors, just let everyone spend what they want and deal with the consequences if they fubar it up!!
                        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Does anyone know where the FFP fines go? Are they distributed to other clubs, or kept in the FA´s wallets?
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I would hope all fines from professional football go to the grass roots, pigs might fly though.
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Its a good point shanias made though as also we havnt panicked and bought players in before this so looks like no transfer embargo!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Think you only get transfer embargo until fine is paid hence why forest and Cardiff got one

Comment

Working...
                                X