Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFP Dispute Expected To Be Sorted Within Two Weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    He's getting pelters for saying stupid stuff without thinking of the consequences of his words. I thought I'd made that pretty clear.

I don't dislike Ollie as a person, I actually think he's quite funny. I just don't think he's very good at his job, or a good person to have in the public eye representing the club.
    He is perfect for our club currently.

Another preformer of uncle bungles circus
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      That doesn't matter when the packs circling mate
      You're not wrong!
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        And if he took the job knowing what the situation was but his love for the PUBLICITY made him leave his cushy job at Sky? will you give him any credit for that?
        [/QUOTE]

If it is for the publicity then he would get FAR more people watching him on Sky than at QPR

Comment

No sentiment in football you earn an easy ride by doing a good job previous history is totally irrelevant it's the here and now which matters. That applies beyond Ollie so not dig at him

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            That doesn't matter when the packs circling mate

And arent they just lol, its quite pathetic tbh, ollies done fook all wrong apart from come out with a comment, obviously showing abit of frustration, id rather him be open and show it than make out everythings great just to please some! non of thats his fault at all, we`re lucky to have a proper manager whos got passion for our club compared to another manager who wouldnt have any!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              And arent they just lol, its quite pathetic tbh, ollies done fook all wrong apart from come out with a comment, obviously showing abit of frustration, id rather him be open and show it than make out everythings great just to please some! non of thats his fault at all, we`re lucky to have a proper manager whos got passion for our club compared to another manager who wouldnt have any!
              Pinkie, i would love to see Ollie succeed and shove it all back down peoples throats BUT you have to admit in the last 6 months he hasn't helped himself, with his comments after Brentford, amongst others, during a run of 7 straight defeats. When things are going well you can make quips etc but when they aren't you leave yourself wide open to criticism. I love Ollies passion but I do understand why people are getting a little fed up with him this time around, he needs to know when to reign it in but he struggles to do this lately. I don't know if there is a better manager out there for us in our current situation but a lot of fans who i know genuinely liked Ollie, are now getting a little upset with him and questioning his ability to take us forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Nah, you're right mate. Let's just take the verbal diorhea on the chin, along with worst managerial record out of anyone we've had in the last 20 years. It's not like we're paying the highest ticket prices in the division to see the dross that's turned out week in, week out. Let's all be happy and give Ollie a pat on the for a job well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Nah, you're right mate. Let's just take the verbal diorhea on the chin, along with worst managerial record out of anyone we've had in the last 20 years. It's not like we're paying the highest ticket prices in the division to see the dross that's turned out week in, week out. Let's all be happy and give Ollie a pat on the for a job well done!
                  Lol i knew youd see sense in the end tarbs, good lad

honestly all this from one little comment, its all over the top the rubbish hes getting on here, last season has finished so lets see how he/we fair this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Pinkie, i would love to see Ollie succeed and shove it all back down peoples throats BUT you have to admit in the last 6 months he hasn't helped himself, with his comments after Brentford, amongst others, during a run of 7 straight defeats. When things are going well you can make quips etc but when they aren't you leave yourself wide open to criticism. I love Ollies passion but I do understand why people are getting a little fed up with him this time around, he needs to know when to reign it in but he struggles to do this lately. I don't know if there is a better manager out there for us in our current situation but a lot of fans who i know genuinely liked Ollie, are now getting a little upset with him and questioning his ability to take us forward.

Its all about now kit, not in the past!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Pubtalk.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Its all about now kit, not in the past!
                        It is all about the now but we have the same appalling manager who almost took us down last season with his record busting losing streaks!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          No sentiment in football you earn an easy ride by doing a good job previous history is totally irrelevant it's the here and now which matters. That applies beyond Ollie so not dig at him
                          West I do understand why you don't like his rash outspoken manner but I do think you're very anti Holloway and I think you've blown this latest outburst slightly out of proportion
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I'm not anti Ollie as a person if he was anyone elses manager I would find him entertaining but not a fan of him as our manager because of the nonsense he talks.

Look at the fuss he's caused with his throw away comment!! no one knows what it refers too and some fans jump to the worst possible scenario. Is that a calming influence for the club/team does it make us an attractive proposition to external parties at the the time were trying to sell the club to them as a place to enhance their career. If any player was about to sign do you think suggestions club is in poo would attract you

If only he could keep his mouth shut and simply do his job then me and few others would give him bit more slack but whilst he continues to act like a clown it's hard to take him seriously but that's just a personal view

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I'm not anti Ollie as a person if he was anyone elses manager I would find him entertaining but not a fan of him as our manager because of the nonsense he talks.

Look at the fuss he's caused with his throw away comment!! no one knows what it refers too and some fans jump to the worst possible scenario. Is that a calming influence for the club/team does it make us an attractive proposition to external parties at the the time were trying to sell the club to them as a place to enhance their career. If any player was about to sign do you think suggestions club is in poo would attract you

If only he could keep his mouth shut and simply do his job then me and few others would give him bit more slack but whilst he continues to act like a clown it's hard to take him seriously but that's just a personal view

Cant see where hes acted like a clown at all tbh, hes just simply expressing himself with a hint of frustration that hes obviously hindered getting players in or whatever!

Comment

• It just seems to me in my opinion that theres a few of you who just cant wait to jump on him for whatever he says or does! completely over the top but thats just in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X