Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFP Dispute Expected To Be Sorted Within Two Weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    The bombs gone off is this about ffp ,wests what you think.
    Are the club hiding something
    No it's the Buffon of a manager talking s hite again. He has form for it..........

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      the bombs gone off

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        No it's the Buffon of a manager talking s hite again. He has form for it..........
        Cringeworthy at times isn't it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Cringeworthy at times isn't it mate.
          I know mate but we knew what we were getting when we got him back. He's all about sound bites and cliches

Comment

If the bomb is FFP - why not tell us about the details?

Comment

I know mate but we knew what we were getting when we got him back. He's all about sound bites and cliches

Bring back someone like jimmy with no personality any day seriously getting daft on here, next theyll be starting on doris the toilet cleaner lol, hope we start bringing a few in to calm this place down
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

i should have known that greasy italian was behind our woes all along

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Bring back someone like jimmy with no personality any day seriously getting daft on here, next theyll be starting on doris the toilet cleaner lol, hope we start bringing a few in to calm this place down
                  I honestly don't care how much personality a manager has. Look at Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger. Neither are blokes I'd particularly wanna have a pint with but both are great managers.

And it's not the personality with Ollie anyway, its the fact that his mouth engages about a half hour before his brain does. I just wish he'd take himself out of the media spotlight a bit and worry about sorting the team out!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I honestly don't care how much personality a manager has. Look at Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger. Neither are blokes I'd particularly wanna have a pint with but both are great managers.

And it's not the personality with Ollie anyway, its the fact that his mouth engages about a half hour before his brain does. I just wish he'd take himself out of the media spotlight a bit and worry about sorting the team out!

So exactly whys he getting pelters now and from you aswell tarbie? obviously his hands are being tied with whatevers happened & is frustrated! just how on earth does he justify getting shot at? its just the sheep mentality from where im sitting!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Bottom line is we don't know what's happening and it's driving us all mad, paranoia, deluded, ocd, this FFP not knowing and Holloways comments have drove us all mad

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        So exactly whys he getting pelters now and from you aswell tarbie? obviously his hands are being tied with whatevers happened & is frustrated! just how on earth does he justify getting shot at? its just the sheep mentality from where im sitting!
                        He's getting pelters for saying stupid stuff without thinking of the consequences of his words. I thought I'd made that pretty clear.

I don't dislike Ollie as a person, I actually think he's quite funny. I just don't think he's very good at his job, or a good person to have in the public eye representing the club.

Comment

If he took the managers job without knowing what was going on or about to happen then he deserves everything he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            If he took the managers job without knowing what was going on or about to happen then he deserves everything he gets.
                            And if he took the job knowing what the situation was but his love for the club made him leave his cushy job at Sky? will you give him any credit for that?
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                              And if he took the job knowing what the situation was but his love for the club made him leave his cushy job at Sky? will you give him any credit for that?
                              That doesn't matter when the packs circling mate

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                                And if he took the job knowing what the situation was but his love for the clube him leave his cushy job at Sky? will you give him any credit for that?
                                And if he took the job knowing what the situation was but his love for the PUBLICITY made him leave his cushy job at Sky? will you give him any credit for that?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X