Holloway - Looks like hes Staying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
    Been out so late answer don't you think Warnock would have been a better choice though certainly not as diplomatic as Les , he seems know how to Ballance a team so you'd assume he would know how to Ballance a squad my only problem with Warnock would be give his manager a free enough hand but definitely wouldn't stand for lose 6 win 6 lose 6
    Does it have to be either warnkock or hollowhead ffs.

there are thousands of managers out there around the world.

half the job is to just find one who is current and has half a brain.

am sick to death of people still going on about colin.

move on for the love of christ.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      But you, on the other hand, are bigging him us as he is the best thing since sliced bread Personally, I hope he can bring in players which doesnt need instructions from a manager at all.
      so are you saying that we dont need a manager at all?

novel idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

novel idea!
        Indeed.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

novel idea!
          We don't need Ollie as long as we have Mackie!

Comment

novel idea!
            To be fair hits we not had a manager for the last 30 odd games

Comment

Does it have to be either warnkock or hollowhead ffs.

there are thousands of managers out there around the world.

half the job is to just find one who is current and has half a brain.

am sick to death of people still going on about colin.

move on for the love of christ.
              You didn't read Hits I was asking would Warnock make better dof than Les , have another go. Of reading it Hitsy
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-05-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

You didn't read Hits I was asking would Warnock make better dof than Les , have another go. Of reading it Hitsy
                Haha. Sorry buddy.

Seeing you type his name was like waving a red flag to a bull.

My mistake.

Best for all concerned is to rip out the current setup and just hire a manager of good standard.

With a club of our size, we should not be over complicating things and trying to have setups like man city etc etc.

Just need a manager, backroom staff. Chief scout etc.

None of this dof, CEO, technical director, ambassador nonsense.

Comment

Haha. Sorry buddy.

My mistake.

Best for all concerned is to rip out the current setup and just hire a manager of good standard.

With a club of our size, we should not be over complicating things and trying to have setups like man city etc etc.

I agree entirely, we are a small club,should be aiming at midtable championship spot next season BUT need to avoid another relegation battle,so NO dof required,and most agree smiling fool Les is shite at the job anyway,most agree Holloway was a huge mistake (appointment by the smiling fool),so a standard level midtable manager is required,I would put Nigel Pearson in the hat .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    I agree entirely, we are a small club,should be aiming at midtable championship spot next season BUT need to avoid another relegation battle,so NO dof required,and most agree smiling fool Les is shite at the job anyway,most agree Holloway was a huge mistake (appointment by the smiling fool),so a standard level midtable manager is required,I would put Nigel Pearson in the hat .
                    Most agree OK baaaa baaaaa baaaaa. You keep following the flock and I'll stick to being a bit more upbeat.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Haha. Sorry buddy.

My mistake.

No your'e right Hits we don't need a dof but if that's the way the club want to go it's certainly not job for for TF to appoint Les on work expirience is it
                      Dof at QPR we don't even have our own our own training ground FFS

Comment

I like Warnock but don't see him as a DoF type. More traditional manager. That said not sure who would be right type! Just not a big fan of appointing an elderly manager in that type of position just because they have managed a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          I like Warnock but don't see him as a DoF type. More traditional manager. That said not sure who would be right type! Just not a big fan of appointing an elderly manager in that type of position just because they have managed a long time.
                          Well you'd hardly call Les old and look at the boIIax he's made not just an unbalanced side but an unbalanced squad as well as couple of wrong uns just to cause havoc amongst the players yeah great role models for them to look up to

Comment

Well you'd hardly call Les old and look at the boIIax he's made not just an unbalanced side but an unbalanced squad as well as couple of wrong uns just to cause havoc amongst the players yeah great role models for them to look up to
                            So how about all the promising youngsters coming through hoop? personally im liking how we`re going and it wont happen over night!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                            X