Holloway - Looks like hes Staying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    BUT we really cant keep changing our manager every six months imo.
    Why not? When we find one who can manage to separate foot from mouth we'll hang onto him.
    Last edited by hal9thou; 17-05-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Great stuff, we`ll have a good season, big cheers to all you moaning negative lot that expect us to be a prem side or top 6 every season, its just not like that and we never have been, onwards & upwards!
      He's just taken a boring but adequate mid-table side to the brink of relegation. On what basis do we big him up at the moment? Hasn't he got something to prove before he starts getting praise heaped upon him? Holloway fans have nothing more than wishful thinking to justify their optimism for next season. And you are totally wrong that we all expect to be in the Prem or top 6 every year. No glory hunters here, they're in SW6, just supporters of longstanding who want to be proud of their club and not be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        He's just taken a boring but adequate mid-table side to the brink of relegation. On what basis do we big him up at the moment? Hasn't he got something to prove before he starts getting praise heaped upon him? Holloway fans have nothing more than wishful thinking to justify their optimism for next season. And you are totally wrong that we all expect to be in the Prem or top 6 every year. No glory hunters here, they're in SW6, just supporters of longstanding who want to be proud of their club and not be a joke.
        Could say the same alan about wishful thinking we`ll be going down under him based on 12 games!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Could say the same alan about wishful thinking we`ll be going down under him based on 12 games!
          been mainly rubbish over around 30 games with a decent team.

Was a disaster at Millwall, not had a decent season in years. They say every dog has it's day. Problem is Ollie's day was a number of years ago and he should have stayed a pundit!

Name me another club in the top two divisions who would give him a second glance.

Comment

Don't get me wrong i am about as naffed off at the loft as any fan i haven't renewed ticket for the reason if we had to play another side other than forest last home game wed of gone down, football is a bit more man management and knowing who plays better with a kick in bum and who plays better by arm round tactics. sorry but thumping a chest and saying come on aint tactically astute were so far behind the times i wouldn't fancy us to beat a mums and dads team. we devoid of a clear game plan ability or a a future game plan, final straw for me was aspire to be like Brentford if thats the imagination of our board management sorry ill keep me £500.00 until were a bit more imaginative in thinking. No disrespect to Brentford but if TF LF hoos and so on are content with that I'm content to keep my money in my pocket until aspirations change or i accept I've got to lower mine!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              been mainly rubbish over around 30 games with a decent team.

Was a disaster at Millwall, not had a decent season in years. They say every dog has it's day. Problem is Ollie's day was a number of years ago and he should have stayed a pundit!

Name me another club in the top two divisions who would give him a second glance.
              Wasting your time mate. Been banging the same drum for months with Pinkie, goes in one ear and out the other. Ollie could take us all the way down to the Ryman Premier League and Pinkie would still tell you he's the dog b*llocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Wasting your time mate. Been banging the same drum for months with Pinkie, goes in one ear and out the other. Ollie could take us all the way down to the Ryman Premier League and Pinkie would still tell you he's the dog b*llocks!
                Haha well atleast that made me laugh lol ive goto be honest i wont hold back if i think hes dropped a bollx, which inccidently hes done that a few times this season, and have said before hope he doesnt carry that on or if same things happen with the big number of losses in a run then he will go, as that wont be acceptable!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Really not massively confident in Holloway after those two disastrous losing runs, that squad was nowhere near that bad so that had to be his fault.
                  BUT we really cant keep changing our manager every six months imo.
                  agree with every word mate.

if hollowhead is staying, he needs to be here for the whole season.

its time now for uncle to either get lucky or make his relegation bed and lay in it.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If by that you mean I wished us to go down you really are crazy. I would never wish the worst for my team. What a bizarre post......

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                      This.

All too obvious that this is how it will pan out.

I backed and believed in TF right up to the point he employed Hollohead and then I totally lost all faith in him.

Fed up with him Gambling on Managerial appointments cos they're cheap but MIGHT work out.
                      They've also spent money on good managers and that didn't work out.

Our problem is that we are trying to run before we can walk.

To build a club will take years, not day, weeks, months.

Comment

That is a very realistic and sensible post mate ! Ollie is here they've made up their mind whether we like it or not so now is the time to stop slagging him off and give him the chance to get on with the job

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                          That is a very realistic and sensible post mate ! Ollie is here they've made up their mind whether we like it or not so now is the time to stop slagging him off and give him the chance to get on with the job
                          He will be given the chance and will be gone by November

Comment

Well we will have to wait and see and hope he can pull it off , I chose to pay match day for the last 2 seasons and I blame people that dive and buy S/Ts thinking it's good deal yes a good deal to be taken for granted to watch sheer drossball , if enough held out common sense tells punters the deals would be extended

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                              And that is the bottom line , we need to stop slagging Ollie off ,and get behind him ,because he`s not going anywhere any time soon
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                                And that is the bottom line , we need to stop slagging Ollie off ,and get behind him ,because he`s not going anywhere any time soon
                                Depends on your idea of "anytime soon", doesn't it?

My money is on 10-15 games into next season!

Comment

Working...
                                X