Holloway - Looks like hes Staying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Depends on your idea of "anytime soon", doesn't it?

My money is on 10-15 games into next season!
    Well , i hope you are wrong and it all comes together for him and us , surely thats what we all want ,i`d be happy with top half next term
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Well , i hope you are wrong and it all comes together for him and us , surely thats what we all want ,i`d be happy with top half next term
      I hope I'm wrong too........but I'm a realist, and I don't see enough changing through the summer to make next season any different from the second half of this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        If by that you mean I wished us to go down you really are crazy. I would never wish the worst for my team. What a bizarre post......
        You was on about ollie fans and wishful thinking that we`ll do ok, but youre basing on putting us down based on two x 6 defeats!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pinky I think if he's staying we've got to accept it and hope for the best but in saying that I think he's damn lucky to still be here after the dangerous way he flirted with religation , we were as lucky to stay up as we were to win promotion at Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
            Pinky I think if he's staying we've got to accept it and hope for the best but in saying that I think he's damn lucky to still be here after the dangerous way he flirted with religation , we were as lucky to stay up as we were to win promotion at Wembley
            I agree hoop that he is lucky to still be here, hopefully hes learnt to stick more with his best 11 and not tinker around like he did thinking we was safe! if he hasnt learnt any lessons and we do struggle then it wont be looking good! but i think he`ll get us fired up! the players still need a rocket up there arrises though for putting no effort in, inexcusable for any pro!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

yes I think hes staying but somehow feel it will all end in tears after about 10 games into the new season
              I even think we could start off well with a bit of luck and a couple of wins before the wheels come off and the booing starts with olly walking away
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                You was on about ollie fans and wishful thinking that we`ll do ok, but youre basing on putting us down based on two x 6 defeats!
                Where did I say anything of the sort? I have posted previously that I think if he stays for two years we're looking at mid-table mediocrity at best and, in case you hadn't noticed, we very nearly went down this season. There is nothing to base your Holloway optimism on. If it comes good next year I wil be absolutely delighted........and very surprised.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong too........but I'm a realist, and I don't see enough changing through the summer to make next season any different from the second half of this season!
                  Problem is tarbie you could be a realist or a complete plum and I hope the latter is proven. Don't forget my refund of my season ticket the year we got promoted under warnock. Who would of thought hill and Derry would be so effective. I've learnt my lesson and no one has a clue what next season brings. I'd rather have Holloway over many. He was always be slaughtered and over analyzed because he is returning to a club so bloke wasn't wanted before the job. I actually think we will do well but we're both guessing tarbs so some reality needs to set in for you I'm afraid
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I dread to think what it will be like on here if in the first 10 games we are on a losing streak of 3/4
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Problem is tarbie you could be a realist or a complete plum and I hope the latter is proven. Don't forget my refund of my season ticket the year we got promoted under warnock. Who would of thought hill and Derry would be so effective. I've learnt my lesson and no one has a clue what next season brings. I'd rather have Holloway over many. He was always be slaughtered and over analyzed because he is returning to a club so bloke wasn't wanted before the job. I actually think we will do well but we're both guessing tarbs so some reality needs to set in for you I'm afraid
                      You don't half speak some tosh mate.

What you on about a refund of your season ticket for? No idea what you even mean.

Secondly, how am I out of touch with reality? We've got a manager that averages a point a game during his 30 odd games with the club. Why am I being unrealistic by expecting next season to be poor?!!
                      Last edited by Tarbie; 18-05-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                        I dread to think what it will be like on here if in the first 10 games we are on a losing streak of 3/4
                        those 2x 6 defeats on the trott are very hard to erase from a fans brain
                        R's

Comment

You don't half speak some tosh mate.

What you on about a refund of your season ticket for? No idea what you even mean.

Secondly, how am I out of touch with reality? We've got a manager that averages a point a game during his 30 odd games with the club. Why am I being unrealistic by expecting next season to be poor?!!
                          Bit of respect please. If you'd been a long term poster you would remember the fair stick I received. You and your fuc king stats makes you and Nasser clowns. Do you not think a bit of confidence and a decent start might improve those numbers? So many important factors but if you go on sitting behind a computer then I just despair
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Season only just ended. Am hoping board yet to meet properly and when they do they make the hard but right decision and get rid. Rangers legend but should never have come back. His 30 odd games been largely very poor, hadn't managed for around 18 months and his last job a disaster. No other club at this level would have given him a second look.

We have a reasonably good base to build on and would be a shame if it went to waste which I am 90% sure it will with Ollie in charge. Am hoping the 10% comes through and a roaring success but unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Season only just ended. Am hoping board yet to meet properly and when they do they make the hard but right decision and get rid. Rangers legend but should never have come back. His 30 odd games been largely very poor, hadn't managed for around 18 months and his last job a disaster. No other club at this level would have given him a second look.

We have a reasonably good base to build on and would be a shame if it went to waste which I am 90% sure it will with Ollie in charge. Am hoping the 10% comes through and a roaring success but unlikely.
                              Spot on, I think.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Bit of respect please. If you'd been a long term poster you would remember the fair stick I received. You and your fuc king stats makes you and Nasser clowns. Do you not think a bit of confidence and a decent start might improve those numbers? So many important factors but if you go on sitting behind a computer then I just despair
                                Utter guff mate.

Bore off!

Comment

Working...
                                X