Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      & then we will sack him mid season. Same old mistakes. Tony out

All good clubs or any business are run with a strong leader who is supported by other people that are good at decision making with a clear vision for the company and the benefit of all others that are employed by it. Any business that is not lead in a strong decisive manner losses customers and goes to the wall.

We have got a leader who tweets after a victory and goes silent after 6 games of defeat, and a seminar of LF mates trying to get us going in the right direction, its all well and good asking everyone to pull in the same direction i.e. fans but that direction that TF want us to go in needs to come from him down not LF Hoos and so on,

Bottom line is were heading for a close season of signing 3-4 players who are affordable fair enough we blown cash lets try something different Holloway will get the boot after another dismal run of games and were in the same mess in January transfer window.

Its all to a frequent to be unlucky in decision making.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        All good clubs or any business are run with a strong leader who is supported by other people that are good at decision making with a clear vision for the company and the benefit of all others that are employed by it. Any business that is not lead in a strong decisive manner losses customers and goes to the wall.

We have got a leader who tweets after a victory and goes silent after 6 games of defeat, and a seminar of LF mates trying to get us going in the right direction, its all well and good asking everyone to pull in the same direction i.e. fans but that direction that TF want us to go in needs to come from him down not LF Hoos and so on,

Bottom line is were heading for a close season of signing 3-4 players who are affordable fair enough we blown cash lets try something different Holloway will get the boot after another dismal run of games and were in the same mess in January transfer window.

Its all to a frequent to be unlucky in decision making.

This.

All too obvious that this is how it will pan out.

I backed and believed in TF right up to the point he employed Hollohead and then I totally lost all faith in him.

Fed up with him Gambling on Managerial appointments cos they're cheap but MIGHT work out.

Comment

This is the least excited I've been about QPR season in a while. Can't wait to finish 18th again...

Comment

This is deffo a Tony Out thread.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              This.

All too obvious that this is how it will pan out.

I backed and believed in TF right up to the point he employed Hollohead and then I totally lost all faith in him.

Fed up with him Gambling on Managerial appointments cos they're cheap but MIGHT work out.
              I don't think you're quite right there Rody Les has his ear and the Holloway appointment has to be totally down to him , my feeling about T Fs weakness is he's to prone to listen to any big name football person , now it's time for him to find the balls to stand on his own and make his own decisions ,surely he's learned the hard way by is own mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                I don't think you're quite right there Rody Les has his ear and the Holloway appointment has to be totally down to him , my feeling about T Fs weakness is he's to prone to listen to any big name football person , now it's time for him to find the balls to stand on his own and make his own decisions ,surely he's learned the hard way by is own mistakes
                Pretty sure that Holloway wasn't Les' appointment. Really doesn't fit the mould of any of the previous managers Les has brought to the table.

As for TF having the balls to stand on his own feet. Balls aren't the problem, he's shown plenty of that. It's the sheer lack of understanding of the football world that has been the problem. Hence somebody like Les Ferdinand is required to advise him in the first place!

Comment

Ollie was interviewed on TS yesterday for about 15mins said few bits of interest but the problem is he says one thing then does the other

Comment

IH must know that most of the fans don't want him, but he has not got the brains to think I'm not producing what fans and the club want and do the best thing and resign, as for TF he needs to wake up either sell up to someone who has the balls to do what's right for the club, or become ruthless if the targets where he wants the club to be are not being achieved, he needs to have a complete clear out of all the backroom staff including LF and IH, no f*cking about do the right thing instead of being Mr nice guy.

Comment

Really not massively confident in Holloway after those two disastrous losing runs, that squad was nowhere near that bad so that had to be his fault.
                      BUT we really cant keep changing our manager every six months imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Pretty sure that Holloway wasn't Les' appointment. Really doesn't fit the mould of any of the previous managers Les has brought to the table.

As for TF having the balls to stand on his own feet. Balls aren't the problem, he's shown plenty of that. It's the sheer lack of understanding of the football world that has been the problem. Hence somebody like Les Ferdinand is required to advise him in the first place!
                        You say left , I say right old boys network that's my view

Comment

Would have thought TF had delegated all responabilities to Ferdinand and Hoos. One football matters and the other financial. Don't think there was ever a chance of Holloway going
                          as this would mean Ferdinand admitting he had made another mistake. We are stuck with him for a while so lets give him a bit more time and see what happens .

Comment

Originally posted by spogs View Post
                            .............to take pre-season.
                            WOW !!!!!!....our new ITK king has arrived

Comment

Great stuff, we`ll have a good season, big cheers to all you moaning negative lot that expect us to be a prem side or top 6 every season, its just not like that and we never have been, onwards & upwards!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X