could jet yet save us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could jet yet save us

anybody who watched jet blast aldershot last season can have no doubt this player has everything in his locker,hes brilliant in the air can finish with either feet and can take on players ,he drifts through players with ease,he has fallen out with ferdinand who wants to move him on ,but now with ollie needing a big black striker who can notch twenty goals a season
    perhaps this multi gifted striker will realise that partying to the early hours of the morning can be done at any time of his life but right now hes got his four best seasons right now

SO THERE IT IS JET BABY IM CALLING YOU OUT,BAG A LOAD OF GOALS IN PRE SEASON AND OLLIE MUST PLAY YOU,GET INTO THE FIRST TEAM AND KEEP SCORING TO HOLD ONTO YOUR PLACE
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Simply block Ted please....

Comment

No........next question!

Comment

hitting the old speckled hen a tad early today ted

Comment

To add, if you ever needed re-assuring that 'JET' is a complete self obsessed b3llend then just watch his Instagram / snapchat stories. How he continues to make a living ill never know...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            To add, if you ever needed re-assuring that 'JET' is a complete self obsessed b3llend then just watch his Instagram / snapchat stories.
            I'll take your word for it on that. It'll be a few minutes of my life I'd happily save for something more constructive :-)

Comment

JET-Speckled-Hen.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                I'll take your word for it on that. It'll be a few minutes of my life I'd happily save for something more constructive :-)
                Not a fan or just not a 'part' of the generation?

Comment

Not a fan or just not a 'part' of the generation?
                  Both! :-)

Comment

Of course he. could be what we need up front But he's just another brainless waster that our equally brainless dof didn't do his home work on , Morrison also springs to mind along with most of the 25 plus he brought in

Comment

Also, he's out of contract, so, pointless?

Comment

Also, he's out of contract, so, pointless?
                        Well that's got to be good news

Comment

To add, if you ever needed re-assuring that 'JET' is a complete self obsessed b3llend then just watch his Instagram / snapchat stories. How he continues to make a living ill never know...
                          Never mind what he posts, the fact that he's even on those sites at his age makes him a complete €unt.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

I think we need someone blacker to help us ted, someone like papa bouba diop

Comment

I've always taken the view that what they do off the park doesn't matter just as long as they can deliver on it.

JET is inconsistent but to be honest our problems go well beyond the playing staff, and nothing will change without thing changing behind the scenes.

Comment

Working...
                              X