Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fans consultation meeting 03/05/17 - Minutes

AECOM do a lot of work where I am based and to be honest I wouldn't hold out too much hope of anything being done anytime soon.

Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    In 28 years there won't be a state pension. They have brought out nest and other pension schemes to prepare people to provide for themselves
    It is a problem all over the world (and especially so in Japan) with ageing populations. Unless we are forced to save ourselves there won't be enough to support us. Less working age people supporting an ever growing % of older people. It was a problem no government wanted to tackle but was never going to go away.

3. Default

Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    It is a problem all over the world (and especially so in Japan) with ageing populations. Unless we are forced to save ourselves there won't be enough to support us. Less working age people supporting an ever growing % of older people. It was a problem no government wanted to tackle but was never going to go away.
    Yet there all too happy to give away millions in aid!

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Well I'm still planning being alive at 60 I'm fit as a fiddle
    said that myself at 40 wests , everythings an effort now at 50

5. Default

Originally Posted by 72bus
    said that myself at 40 wests , everythings an effort now at 50
    its all downhill wests from 40

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    its all downhill wests from 40
    Not necessarily!

8. Default

Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    Which is the reason Merkel was very happy to take in 1m Syrians....they don't have enough young Germans to pay for the pensions for the older ones. It's actually a lesser problem here than in many other countries

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    Lol ffs stan
    Originally Posted by Hertford Hoop
    Is that you Stan?
    Nah, just my 'virtual' PT. He's pretty good tbf!

10. Default

Originally Posted by upperloft
    They haven't Layed out that sort of money. Nowhere near it.
    I think you'll find that they have, if not slightly more. I can link you to some very detailed accounting but you have summon the will to live to get through it.........

Much more to the point right now is how you'd value the club..... More on this to follow.

Originally Posted by Hertford Hoop
    Is that you Stan?
    Stan's a bit older ;)

11. Default

Originally Posted by hal9thou
    I think you'll find that they have, if not slightly more. I can link you to some very detailed accounting but you have summon the will to live to get through it.........

Much more to the point right now is how you'd value the club..... More on this to follow.

So what about TV money from 2 Seasons in the prem? Parachute payments? Sponsorship and kit deals? Gate receipts? If they spent that plus 250m of there own money then they really are incompetent.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

12. Default

Leave it out fellas I'm only 38 and always thought life began at 40

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Leave it out fellas I'm only 38 and always thought life began at 40
    It does mate. Just ignore those grumpy oldies. Age is only a number (and maybe the odd wrinkle)

Originally Posted by amusant
    From the very start, this was a complete farce.
    Uncle bungle claiming he was going to build a 40k stadium on land that did not belong to him.
    I personally think this was all a con just so as to get the go-ahead for his property development.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐