Mark Hughes or holloway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Seriously? That man systematically ripped the heart out of Rangers. He and his cronies are largely responsible for the money wasted in the PL and the players he signed, that completely stripped our Club of any identity
    This with massive bells on.
    Threads actually shocked me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Id have Fred West as manager over Hollowhead.
      I think it would have to be Rose Kev, didn't Fred top himself?

Comment

This with massive bells on.
        Threads actually shocked me.
        ABSOLULTELY!!! He and his agent mate finished the Job of ripping the soul out of our club that Briatore and his muppets started.

Comment

I was going by who's a better manager. Hughes is a better manager than Hollow by a country mile. He's massive ###### though no doubt about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            With the season now over and the lunatics running the club are nowhere to be seen, there is nowt much to talk about.

Came across some news that Mark Hughes is expected to be out of a job next week.

I remember uncle saying never say never when asked by a reporter if Hughes could come back again one day.

If you had a choice, would you welcome him back now?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Seriously? That man systematically ripped the heart out of Rangers. He and his cronies are largely responsible for the money wasted in the PL and the players he signed, that completely stripped our Club of any identity
              Correct!

Why on earth anyone would want him back is beyond me. Get Redcrapp in as DoF, Bosingwa as a coach and Barton as the PR manager and we're all set!
              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                Correct!

Why on earth anyone would want him back is beyond me. Get Redcrapp in as DoF, Bosingwa as a coach and Barton as the PR manager and we're all set!
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Although Ecclestone and Briatore were unpopular the fact remains that with, it has to be said, a lot of luck they bought a club for a million, invested a few extra mill and sold it for 80 million. Those guys made a big profit. Look at fernandes and his co-horts, they have spent 80 mil on the club, spent probably 100 mill on players and wages and had to write of 80 million in debt to them.

what are we left with?, a bunch of journeymen playing a long ball style with no real hope of any extra investment.

So to blame Holloway is just the tip of a very deep iceberg. Having said that the results and style of play are awful.

Comment

Mark Hughes didn`t get the chance to get his job done at QPR at all, so I would yes..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                      Correct!

Ha ha ha
                      SWP as Motivational coach.
                      Adel as Dietitian.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Mark Hughes didn`t get the chance to get his job done at QPR at all, so I would yes..
                        No he got fired before we went bankrupt, got relegated and before he could wear each one of his 38 blue and white striped ties he'd put through expenses.

Comment

Wouldn't particularly want him back but I would put my dog in charge over Holloway.

Comment

Ha ha ha
                            SWP as Motivational coach.
                            Adel as Dietitian.
                            Keiron Dyer - physio
                            Caulker - drinks monitor

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Wouldn't particularly want him back but I would put my dog in charge over Holloway.
                              Who knows? Ollie has actualy something to prove now.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                Keiron Dyer - physio
                                Caulker - drinks monitor
                                Jim Magilton as HR manager
                                Paulo Sousa as entertainment manager along with JFH as his deputy
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X