Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we going to hear which players have been released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are we going to hear which players have been released?

Most other clubs seem to have done it already. None of the players out of contract do I want us to resign especially that Mackie. He can do one! Don't want another season of him beating his chest and offering nothing on the pitch. I want to see quality on the pitch.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Its already been announced as far as I'm aware - Karl Henry

Mackies the only other player out of contract and the offer of a new one is on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      Most other clubs seem to have done it already. None of the players out of contract do I want us to resign especially that Mackie. He can do one! Don't want another season of him beating his chest and offering nothing on the pitch. I want to see quality on the pitch.
      Have you been on holiday?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

There has been nothing official on the website. Last year they made an announcement on the official website when Hill and Faurlin got released.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Don't contracts usually expire in June? Maybe it's too early or "bad form" to make or announce substantive decisions.

Comment

Should be about 15 on that list if I had my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Don't contracts usually expire in June? Maybe it's too early or "bad form" to make or announce substantive decisions.
              This is what I thought.

Comment

Last year it was announced on the 9 May:

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk//news/articl...n-3105031.aspx

Comment

Should be soon, Ollie and Sir Les have to get their heads together. I guess they will slowly trickle out as they have done before.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Oh and Mr Upstanding Caulker must be high on the list
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Oh and Mr Upstanding Caulker must be high on the list
                      Year left on his contract still, unfortunately

Comment

Maybe there is other, more important stuff going on behind the scenes?

You'd hope there is an inquest or 2 going on after a p#ss poor season like we've just had!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Maybe there is other, more important stuff going on behind the scenes?

You'd hope there is an inquest or 2 going on after a p#ss poor season like we've just had!

This, definetly.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Should be soon, Ollie and Sir Les have to get their heads together. I guess they will slowly trickle out as they have done before.
                            It's a shame them two don't have contracts that are up, would be a great summer then !!

Comment

Only 4 players out of contract this Summer - Henry, Mackie, Grego-Cox & Comley.

Contracts tend to run until June, so club don't have to announce their intentions until then, but sometimes (Hill, Faurlin, Henry, Mackie, etc.) they do.

Hopefully, we can agree to offload Caulker, Gladwin, JET, El Khayati even with a year left. Maybe Borysuik, Petrasso & Doughty if not ?

Comment

Working...
                              X