White Hart Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Thought that was the best we played under Hughes that day.
    Yep would probably agree with that!
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Have we ever won there?
      Beat them 2- 0 in the nineties, nearly relegated them but results went their way, Ferdinand & Sinclair I think

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
        Beat them 2- 0 in the nineties, nearly relegated them but results went their way, Ferdinand & Sinclair I think
        Won there in 75/76 season 3-0 with Gerry Francis scoring what would have been Goal of the Season, which he won anyway with the Liverpool Goal. Was my first ever away game :-) and when we scored our first i didn't know if i could jump up as we were up in the main stand but plenty of others did !

Comment

Seem to remember the classic "Who Ate All The Pies" song was born there when we lost 5-0 with clive allen getting a het trick.....on entering the park Lane end there were signs for pies everywhere but when everyone was asking for them they were sold out.....about 3-0 down a rather large lad at the bottom of the left stand wearing a yellow shirt started giving it to us large and someone started that chant it was echoing around the ground I could barely sing it for laughing sure a few here will remember that even spurs fans were laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Always got pelted above by coins there - surprising given the stereotype
            that made me laugh

Comment

Working...
            X