So who on here has renewed then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    I sometimes think most of those who say that they are not going to renew never had anything to renew anyway.
    Good point

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Tbh I'd have you in the top 20 if I was to assess loyal fans over the last 5 years. I know we've had many run ins but I do give credit when due
      Cheers WeAre when you not being a k nob or talking about QPR your an ok poster

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        For fark sake...the post where I said the words "glory hunter", there is a smiley face, meaning that post was meant as a joke. It's right there, a yellow smiley face. Farking hell. Like talking to a farking brick.
        Follow the yellow brick road
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Follow the yellow brick road
          Careful Blue, some on here get a bit precious when there's a bit of banter lol
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Careful Blue, some on here get a bit precious when there's a bit of banter lol
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well I suppose I better get ready for being targeted with accusations of a Gingerist disloyal non s/t holder

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                I sometimes think most of those who say that they are not going to renew never had anything to renew anyway.

Comment

For what it's worth, for me there is never a question about not renewing regardless but then again what else am I going to do at 3pm on a Saturday/Sunday, 7.45pm on a Tuesday / Wednesday, 8pm on a Friday or 12pm on a Saturday ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    For what it's worth, for me there is never a question about not renewing regardless but then again what else am I going to do at 3pm on a Saturday/Sunday, 7.45pm on a Tuesday / Wednesday, 8pm on a Friday or 12pm on a Saturday ?
                    Sit in your fc.uking armchair w@nking off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and $punk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? Fcu.k that for a laugh!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Sit in your fc.uking armchair w@nking off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and $punk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? Fcu.k that for a laugh!
                      Chelsea away.....LOVE IT !

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Cmon Matty some of that would be more for filling than the effort put in by the like of Gladwin Perch and co

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                            Cmon Matty some of that would be more for filling than the effort put in by the like of Gladwin Perch and co
                            I think that was Mattys problem, there was nothing 'for filling' from his wife

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Got to Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                You mean, he has nothing to fill his wife.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X