So who on here has renewed then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Changed days from our 2 jaunts in prem, all available season tickets snapped up when in prem and now loads available, wonder how many we will sell? Think we scraped 10k for season just finished.
    BREAKING NEWS: Team sells more season tickets in the Premier League than they do in the Championship
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I was genuinely interested in how many on here have season tickets and are renewing. A quick add up of actual posters who have responded suggests about twenty (excluding family members)
      Of course there will be posters/lurkers who don't respond to the thread as well.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
        Changed days from our 2 jaunts in prem, all available season tickets snapped up when in prem and now loads available, wonder how many we will sell? Think we scraped 10k for season just finished.
        Oh how I would love to go back to sitting in amongst the Ji-Sung Park fans again

Comment

Renewed last night via the DD scheme .

Comment

Renewed yesterday before the loyalty window closed. Underwhelming experience, was expecting more of a fanfare from the box office staff.

Comment

I renewed on Tuesday. Hardest £540 I have ever had to hand over for anything

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I renewed on Tuesday. Hardest £540 I have ever had to hand over for anything
                Bloody joke isn't it?

540 notes for the dross that we've been serving up. I read somewhere this week that Huddersfield fans who have been season ticket holders since they were in League 1 still get to renew for 100 quid.

Comment

Certainly not me nor will I I'm not prepared to pay good money to watch the dross the club has been getting away with ! Nor am I awilling to have my money used to further LFs education as a football DOF , I refuse to get mugged off by this offer of the early bird I will buy match tickets if I like whats happening I will carry on buying match day and maybe buy a half s/t in January , and if it costs me more I'll be happy to pay it

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Bloody joke isn't it?

540 notes for the dross that we've been serving up. I read somewhere this week that Huddersfield fans who have been season ticket holders since they were in League 1 still get to renew for 100 quid.
                    Those that have been holders for 8 years or more. Great gesture.

Comment

Haven't had one for 20 years, just can't make every game so really does t make sense for me.
                      The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Haven't been on the site in a while but I got my Season ticket with the new Debit Scheme. Graduating this year so with all the financial uncertainty surrounding that, spreading the cost made the most sense haha
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                          Certainly not me nor will I I'm not prepared to pay good money to watch the dross the club has been getting away with ! Nor am I awilling to have my money used to further LFs education as a football DOF , I refuse to get mugged off by this offer of the early bird I will buy match tickets if I like whats happening I will carry on buying match day and maybe buy a half s/t in January , and if it costs me more I'll be happy to pay it
                          Best post on this thread,someone who talks sense,wish more would follow his advice as i certainly have,while you lot continue to fill there pockets they will not believe that anything is wrong,or they are just taking the p i s s out of you for your loyalty :o(

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                            Best post on this thread,someone who talks sense,wish more would follow his advice as i certainly have,while you lot continue to fill there pockets they will not believe that anything is wrong,or they are just taking the p i s s out of you for your loyalty :o(
                            Load of bollacks, I have renewed & it's called supporting your team through bad times & good times, agree hasn't been good but I call myself a supporter & you? Yeah right no more said.

Comment

1st year I've been able to a season ticket and I won't be able to attend every game but support the hoops hard times and the good

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                                Lining the pockets?? You mean the pockets that they have emptied and refilled themselves? We're not exactly like Blackpool are we.

I've renewed because I want to support my team.

Comment

Working...
                                X