So who on here has renewed then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I won't be getting a ST however I really do think that anyone who does will be rewarded. I certainly see a top 8 finish with entertaining football. I'll be paying on the day as I really have faith in Holloway and with penrice being his peter taylor. Really am excited and we need to back him even fans unsure
    I like your optimism weare, fair play to you pal

Comment

Renewed. But not as quickly as my mate, mind, who's so keen he renewed in April......

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
        Fair enough each to their own but I'm sure without knowing you you can't have enjoyed most of what you've seen over the last two and a half years , me I think me and others that withhold or just don't bother to renew are protesting on your and the others that renew early behalf as well as their own , and anybody who wants criticise them should realise their actions can benifits all s/t holders if the club wake up to the fact they have a responsibility to offer value for money
        I wouldn't criticise anyone who doesn't mate, it's their prerogative.

Comment

I assume the DD option is a proper credit regulated/checked loan as if it is not then the club is open to people cancelling DD if we are not doing well. I have renewed.

Comment

Yep just renewed.. mainly because I know I will regret it if I don't but probably regret it now I have.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              I assume the DD option is a proper credit regulated/checked loan as if it is not then the club is open to people cancelling DD if we are not doing well. I have renewed.
              Don't think it is.. that's why the club are starting in June .. by the season starts you've paid over a ton if you cancel or don't pay they will cancel your ticket and still be quids in .

Comment

I'll be renewing on Monday after work, and also getting my daughter one.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I won't be getting a ST however I really do think that anyone who does will be rewarded. I certainly see a top 8 finish with entertaining football. I'll be paying on the day as I really have faith in Holloway and with penrice being his peter taylor. Really am excited and we need to back him even fans unsure
                  I'm sure you are excited Mrs Holloway. Your boy is a one off that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    I'm sure you are excited Mrs Holloway. Your boy is a one off that's for sure.
                    Is there really any need for that furtive
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Just renewed mine.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not renewed yet, don't feel inspired to. Was watching highlights from the last time we were in the PL, the atmosphere was amazing, especially against Leicester and WBA...it was fleeting and now last season seems like our level.

I'll grudgingly renew.

Comment

Think today is the deadline for the 10 month interest free option . No Brainer why the club didn't do this before and give the revenue to whatever they were called . You don't need credit checks because if you don't pay you get your ticket stopped .

Comment

Did mine and my daughter's today. Gluttons for punishment. But I love the day, even if the football is crap.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Changed days from our 2 jaunts in prem, all available season tickets snapped up when in prem and now loads available, wonder how many we will sell? Think we scraped 10k for season just finished.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                                Changed days from our 2 jaunts in prem, all available season tickets snapped up when in prem and now loads available, wonder how many we will sell? Think we scraped 10k for season just finished.
                                Hardly surprising we got more in the Prem is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X