No announcement yet.

So who on here has renewed then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I often ask myself, what I would do instead of going to QPR ?
    And the inevitable answer is I'd end up going shopping with the Mrs. which would end up costing me more. Much, much more !

So QPR = Bargain !

Comment

Always!
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Of course
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Deluded souls should have waited to the very last minute and made the board sweat

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
            Deluded souls should have waited to the very last minute and made the board sweat
            And miss out on the early bird and interest free loan.
            Yes, that would have taught them.

Comment

Haven't renewed and don't intend to do so.

Love Rangers but quite honestly think it's a rip off we're being charged close to the amount we were in the prem - especially when we have a bang average Championship squad, lower to mid-table Championship football, and a quarter of our games on TV.

Just can't do it anymore, I feel like we're getting ripped off and mugged off. My love for Rangers isn't enough to get me over that feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                I have just renewed my season ticket using the interest free direct debit system. This option runs out soon so this is just a heads up.

So in the words of Delia 'Come on then, lets be havin you'
                Who has renewed?
                No not bothering taking the mrs to Mexico for 25th wedding anniversary instead. Fed up with going from peterborough to london and going home naffed off, if the norwich game is things to come next season i cant be bothered with committing to midweek jaunts and time and commitment when the club imo lacks the same passion loyal fans do.

Yep ill probably take a fair weather fan slating on here for it but I'm just going to cherry pick and pay a bit more for it

Comment

Thanks for the heads up as I missed the cut off for DD last year.

Comment

And miss out on the early bird and interest free loan.
                    Yes, that would have taught them.
                    Come on mate common sense tells you if enough fans withheld the club would have to extend those benifits it's called market forces !
                    Me I'd be happy to forffit those if it made the club wake up to the fact the the punters feel like they are getting shafted the likes of Perch JET and co offer no value for the price of a S/T

Oh and yes I really think it have taught them what value for money means
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 12-05-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

its the only time i get to spend with the sauces , otherwise i may have jacked it in for a couple of seasons to see if i can get passionate about it again , so yes i've renewed

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                        Come on mate common sense tells you if enough fans withheld the club would have to extend those benifits it's called market forces !
                        Me I'd be happy to forffit those if it made the club wake up to the fact the the punters feel like they are getting shafted the likes of Perch JET and co offer no value for the price of a S/T

Oh and yes I really think it have taught them what value for money means
                        They didn't increase prices and have introduced an interest free option so I am clearly not feeling as shafted as you. I don't recall seeing JET play this season either?

Comment

I won't be getting a ST however I really do think that anyone who does will be rewarded. I certainly see a top 8 finish with entertaining football. I'll be paying on the day as I really have faith in Holloway and with penrice being his peter taylor. Really am excited and we need to back him even fans unsure
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

They didn't increase prices and have introduced an interest free option so I am clearly not feeling as shafted as you. I don't recall seeing JET play this season either?
                            Fair enough each to their own but I'm sure without knowing you you can't have enjoyed most of what you've seen over the last two and a half years , me I think me and others that withhold or just don't bother to renew are protesting on your and the others that renew early behalf as well as their own , and anybody who wants criticise them should realise their actions can benifits all s/t holders if the club wake up to the fact they have a responsibility to offer value for money

Comment

Me and the missus have renewed ours. Will do every year while we can afford it.

Comment

Won't be getting a ST but will try to get to as many games as poss

Comment

Working...
                                X