So who on here has renewed then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who on here has renewed then?

I have just renewed my season ticket using the interest free direct debit system. This option runs out soon so this is just a heads up.

So in the words of Delia 'Come on then, lets be havin you'
    Who has renewed?

Direct debit scheme stops next tuesday for anyone wondering not the 31st like i thought ... but yeah i renewed with the direct debit thing too, 535 quid overall for a low end championship side

Comment

£560 for me and my seventeen year old. Less than thirty quid for the two of us per game doesn't seem that bad to me.

Comment

Not done it yet but will do. Keeping money in my account as long as possible

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Not done it yet but will do. Keeping money in my account as long as possible
          Yes, that is why I left it till now mate. The interest free option is a good option. I normally avoid finance but when there is no interest it is a bit mad to not do it.

Comment

Yes and still pissed off as usual that we still get striped £3.50 booking fee on such a large financial purchase

Comment

Yeah I renewed last week - there's always a feeling it'll be our year...then October rolls around and I'm slapped back to reality!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Yes and still pissed off as usual that we still get striped £3.50 booking fee on such a large financial purchase
                Agreed, I actually contributed to the community trust for the first time this year. I would rather see the £3.50 go to them!

Comment

Havent yet but have no intention of not renewing.

Comment

Just renewed in full this very morning for both my son & I.

Never gave a moments thought to not doing so, but fully intend to enjoy the Summer break before the despair & roller coaster ride that is supporting QPR.
                    What on earth would life be like without it ?

Comment

Yep just renewed for son and myself. It doesn't matter when you renew as first payment doesn't come out until 1st June.

Comment

I wish it was cheaper. If it worked out at £20 per game in silver, I would be interested. I would miss too many games to justify the prices when it is only £3 extra to book in the members pre sale at current costs.

Comment

Renewed as soon as the option was available.

I have to say, I have had many misgivings since and I certainly won't be so quick to make a decision if the coming season isn't a vast improvement on the utter rubbish that we had to endure this year.

Comment

Yep just renewed again for me and my lad, interest free, £540 for the pair works out at £23 'ish per game for the two of us - if we make them all

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Just renewed mine. The £3.50 is a real ripoff as there is no postage involved and we have to use our old card from last season. #### take.

Comment

Working...
                              X