So who on here has renewed then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Load of bollacks, I have renewed & it's called supporting your team through bad times & good times, agree hasn't been good but I call myself a supporter & you? Yeah right no more said.
    That's more like the best post on the thread.

Comment

Sales are up 350 tickets apparently

Comment

Load of bollacks, I have renewed & it's called supporting your team through bad times & good times, agree hasn't been good but I call myself a supporter & you? Yeah right no more said.
        Good post
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
          I will buy match tickets if I like whats happening
          So you'll turn up if we do well?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            So you'll turn up if we do well?
            Glory hunter
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Glory hunter

My thoughts exactly!

Comment

And if it's another dross ridden season your s/t will be like an albatross hanging round your neck going to games you really don't want to ! Just to prove your good fans but still you got a good deal on your s/t with the early bird and the dd even though you might feel you've been took on for the third year running
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-06-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

And if it's another dross ridden season your s/t will be like an albatross hanging round your neck going to games you really don't want to ! Just to prove your good fans but still you got a good deal on your s/t with the early bird and the dd even though you feel you've been took on for the third year running
                  Well you do what you want and we will make our own minds up if that's OK?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Well you do what you want and we will make our own minds up if that's OK?
                    That blokes a knob CCJ & your quite right we'll make up our own minds in which we have.

Comment

That blokes a knob CCJ & your quite right we'll make up our own minds in which we have.
                      Of course you do Jef it your right to do what you want to do with your money just as it's right to get narky and call someone a knob for choosing to spend their money in their way !

Comment

And if it's another dross ridden season your s/t will be like an albatross hanging round your neck going to games you really don't want to ! Just to prove your good fans but still you got a good deal on your s/t with the early bird and the dd even though you might feel you've been took on for the third year running
                        Personally don't care what happens, I'll renew every season regardless, whatever league we're in. Just pointing out that the statement you made that was quoted above made you look like a bit of a glory hunter. When the going gets tough and all that..
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Personally don't care what happens, I'll renew every season regardless, whatever league we're in. Just pointing out that the statement you made that was quoted above made you look like a bit of a glory hunter. When the going gets tough and all that..
                          Miles away Ginge Ive been there for years good times bad times but these last two and a half years has really pushed it I've seen rubish football in the past but this Dross and the reappointment of Ramsey after we saw his total inadequacies as a manager , and the drivel being schpieled yeah they've got to talk it up but we have become as fans ambitionles , you know that anybody that says they haven't gone to games at times thinking I really don't want to here are liars ! I'm a glory hunter no one can ever say they've read a post from me complaining about results I go to games wanting to see QPR put the effort in to play football win or lose but if you call that being a glory hunter then yeah that's what I am

Comment

As the saying goes, whatever the Season I'll follow my team so yes renewed. That's it my team!!! Been a ST holder since the mid 80's - Seen some great times and some absolute dog shite. Managers, Boards will come and go but there is a a reason RTID and why we have such a great core of supporters. Unlike other clubs, you walk past someone with a QPR shirt on and you will either personally acknowledge or shout You R's, which will bring a smile. And that's what I love about my club. All these nay-sayers etc that continue to criticise, yes it would be great to have a team challenging and winning things, but maybe it was just me, but even when in the Prem (our last stint) with all the money spent on the mercenaries, there was a tinge of sadness regarding our identity at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fghoop View Post
                              As the saying goes, whatever the Season I'll follow my team so yes renewed. That's it my team!!! Been a ST holder since the mid 80's - Seen some great times and some absolute dog shite. Managers, Boards will come and go but there is a a reason RTID and why we have such a great core of supporters. Unlike other clubs, you walk past someone with a QPR shirt on and you will either personally acknowledge or shout You R's, which will bring a smile. And that's what I love about my club. All these nay-sayers etc that continue to criticise, yes it would be great to have a team challenging and winning things, but maybe it was just me, but even when in the Prem (our last stint) with all the money spent on the mercenaries, there was a tinge of sadness regarding our identity at the time.
                              Never mind about a team challenging and winning thing how about a team actually playing football first

Comment

Never mind about a team challenging and winning thing how about a team actually playing football first
                                Hooploft, i agree with everything you say and all your arguments the rest cannot challenge apart from "I support my team and pay my money,you ain't no supporter,glory hunter etc etc !! they all know what your saying is true but continue on the road as lemmings and will #### you off for saying it,as you say dross football next season and that S/T will hang like an anchor around there necks.

Comment

Working...
                                X