In

Adam Henley
    Erhun otzumer
    Omar bogle
    Danny ward
    Ryan bennet
    Joe mattock

Make squad smaller I say
    You can't have a smaller squad in this league champ. Part of our failings was poor cover.

Squad players highlighted. Especially considering our budget is around 47p plus the transfer fee for El Kacko, so around 40p total. We have to work with what we got and hopefully uncover Vincent Kompany Jnr

Comment

Out
      Henry
      Ariel
      Gladwin
      Elk
      Caulker
      Ned
      Doughty

Potentially smithies and manning too if we get good offers for them.

In
      Jason cummings
      Ryan bennett
      Josh morris maybe
      New cb
      New lb

Would love lee cattermole here too, quality player and just what we need but i doubt hed drop down to our level

Comment

In my opinion we have a decent squad and we don't need to make to many changes. Where we struggle is the starting quality of the first 11.

We need 4 or 5 quality players who would ideally become a mainstay of the first 11. Its also hard to speculate on what positions we should be looking at to a degree as Holloway sent such mixed signals on what formation he wants to implement going forward.

Out -

JET
        Gladwin
        Doughty
        Ariel
        Elk
        Caulker
        Sylla or Washington
        Robinson - Rate the lad highly by plauged by inujury

In

new rb
        new lb/lwb
        CB
        Winger
        Striker

Possibly a CDM/CM

What ever happens we are going to have to be very shrewd in this transfer window or it will be a tough season again next year.

Comment

Personally think we have a bang average squad that will take a few seasons of change before we can think of challenging the top 6.

Comment

Would ship Petrasso out on loan for a season before cutting our losses on him.

Had high hopes for him during the season just gone, but it didn't really happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
              I would like to see out

Caulker
              Henry
              Perch
              Onuoha
              Borysiuk
              El khayati
              Mackie
              Doughty
              Petrasso
              Robinson
              Yep, all that garbage out for me too but i would also add ben gladwin and washington to the list.

Ins

two full backs
              two center backs
              defensive midfielder
              left winger
              two strikers.

i will be amazed if smithes and sylla are still here at start of the season along with wozlec.

can see all three wanting a move.

tbf, they are probably too good for us.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

OUT 11
                Henry
                Caulker
                Gladwin
                JET
                El Khayati
                Petrasso
                Doughty
                Borysuik
                Mackie
                Grego-Cox
                Comley

Robinson in last chance saloon.

I'd sign LuaLua if cheap + 5 others (2 Defenders, LW, 2 Strikers)
                Obviosuly replace anyone who leaves for a fee, which is basically Smithies & Manning

Comment

Unless he refuses the new deal, I think its safe to rule out Mackie leaving

Comment

You guys wanting half the squad gone and 5/6 odd newbies who will be first names on the team sheet come next season are kidding yourselves.

Pissing in the wind.

It ain't going to happen.

We need many of those 'garbage' players to get the squad through a season, so many games. Not saying they're great but they're what we have.

We'll be lucky to see 5 new players, think about it wouldn't you rather 2/3 better additions rather than more wholesale cleanouts?

Best signing we'll make this close season is keeping Smithies.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Unless he refuses the new deal, I think its safe to rule out Mackie leaving

Fair point, I'd forgotten we'd (allegedly) offered him a new 'reduced terms' contract extension. Hopefully, he'll decide not to take the drop in wages and get gainfully employed elsewhere. Mackie WAS a legend, but I think Conor is a better option (albeit, not perfect) and fitter generally.

Comment

we'll get in 2/3 at the most . we all know who we want gone we've watched their sorry ar$es all season , oh and the can take steven caulker with them

Comment

I can`t understand why people want to sell Washington? One of the most improved played from the momet when he was played the right way.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            I can`t understand why people want to sell Washington? One of the most improved played from the momet when he was played the right way.
                            yeah seems like afew have gotten carried away. Much of the Ollie out boardroom failure is on the money, but this squad is not as sh!te as this thread makes out.

Washington is a 7/10 striker, who has limitations, needs the ball played to him or to run onto, and has had that for maybe 5 games of his career here. He's no Charlie, but he's alright.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                              yeah seems like afew have gotten carried away. Much of the Ollie out boardroom failure is on the money, but this squad is not as sh!te as this thread makes out.

Washington is a 7/10 striker, who has limitations, needs the ball played to him or to run onto, and has had that for maybe 5 games of his career here. He's no Charlie, but he's alright.
                              That`s also true. IMO, our problem is mainly that we need a captain who is a strong and physical midfelder with a tactical nouse.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X