The Way To QPR Contentment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Way To QPR Contentment

I have worked out a formula so none of us need to be miserable and disappointed about the club
    Anymore and can utilise out time next season to better happier usage without spending Saturday's pisss ed off.

1/ Expect no good signing at all this closed season

2/ Expect Stupid Tony mis spelt tweets every 3 months

3/ Expect Possible Relegation

4/ Expect Les to sack Ollie in September and appoint another cheap Baffoon friend of his

5/ Expect Lee Hoos to release no money for new signings whatsoever

6/ Start Carp fishing Asap

7/ Watch You #### at least 3 times a day

If you follow these rules I promise you will be a much happier supporter / person next season.
    I'm happier already.
    The Gen.

Misspelt has no gap

Comment

Thanks Croyden I will practise my spelling in between tasks 6 and 7 mate.

Comment

Have a mate with a season ticket who gives you his ticket when he can't go. Have a wife who works for Watford who gets free tickets so you can watch a local prem game in relaxation not giving a shite who wins whilst keeping an eye on your phone to see the QPR score..... That seems to work for me because there's no way I'm forking out hard earned on this crap anytime soon, I've done it for too long and I'm not a mug anymore.

Comment

its not even a week in and already i`m so bored of the same people b itching and moaning , f uckin ell were QPR you should be used to being let down , change the f uckin record.......................
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I am with vespa on this. Shocked how most fans have decided what next season brings. I for one will continue to back Holloway. We have some exciting players in our squad and if we get off to a good start confidence can be a major asset. The main issue is that most fans didn't want Holloway and its been escalated because rowett was available. I don't get the love for him. Quite like Clement but also very willing to back Holloway. So many think the players themselves have been faultless but certainly have to take a share of the blame.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Or

1. except that our club is in a state of transition and it ain't going to change much anytime soon
              2. get behind the team and give it support because we love our club
              3. remember we are a small club trying to punch above our weight and we can't have what we all seem to want
              4. thank that we are not having to shake buckets at games, it wasn't that long ago and we could easily end up there again
              5. its our club and we support it through thick and thin, more thins at the moment but that's what supporting a team is
              6. be happy we aren't Orient or Hartlepool but I bet their fans would swap places with us any day
              7. go poncing about in SW6 1HS and watch the team who have success, cups and titles

No doubt I'm going to get slaughtered now by those who want utopia
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Or

1. except that our club is in a state of transition and it ain't going to change much anytime soon
                3. remember we are a small club trying to punch above our weight and we can't have what we all seem to want
                4. thank that we are not having to shake buckets at games, it wasn't that long ago and we could easily end up there again
                5. its our club and we support it through thick and thin, more thins at the moment but that's what supporting a team is
                6. be happy we aren't Orient or Hartlepool but I bet their fans would swap places with us any day
                7. go poncing about in SW6 1HS and watch the team who have success, cups and titles

You, Hertford ,
                just summed up what ive been thinking but arnt articulate enough to put across ...
                words of wisdom...
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Ha ha I admire your loyalty chaps ..I too have been the same as you guys for the past 44 years

We have zero control on the way the club is run and can't change anything ..remember that from now

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    Or

Well said, And add to that thank our lucky stars that we all support the very best club in the world of football. Win, lose or draw we share something special, for me summarised by our 4 Wembley appearances - and yes, even the other one. How strong are we that none of us ever read the programme ( it's in the loft ).

Comment

What I am saying is that we all expect too much from the club every year

We are a small club with a low budget in west London

If you don't expect too much you won't be disappointed each season will you chaps

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                        What I am saying is that we all expect too much from the club every year

We are a small club with a low budget in west London

If you don't expect too much you won't be disappointed each season will you chaps
                        I know mate, we all want the best from our club. In the 44 years I have been following the Hoops we have had very few successful seasons. Win or lose I still love this club, I want us to win every game and hate it when we lose. It is us the fans, the true fans that will here for all time and even if we went down to non league I will always support us.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Do you really think our signings have been poor as I really don't?

Comment

No I think the squad is very good I just think that Ollie is not good enough for the job

I was a supporter of his coming in but now don't think he got it in him unfortunatly

Monk or Warnock or Rowett should have been manager...I'm also dismayed at the lack of ambition now at the club now

The supporters have so much more ambition than the owners now and that is the problem proper passionate fans

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              I have worked out a formula so none of us need to be miserable and disappointed about the club
                              Anymore and can utilise out time next season to better happier usage without spending Saturday's pisss ed off.

1/ Expect no good signing at all this closed season

2/ Expect Stupid Tony mis spelt tweets every 3 months

3/ Expect Possible Relegation

4/ Expect Les to sack Ollie in September and appoint another cheap Baffoon friend of his

5/ Expect Lee Hoos to release no money for new signings whatsoever

6/ Start Carp fishing Asap

7/ Watch You #### at least 3 times a day

If you follow these rules I promise you will be a much happier supporter / person next season.
                              I'm happier already.
                              The Gen.
                              You forgot to aspire to be like Brentford and life as a QPR fan is complete according to Ollie!

Comment

Working...
                              X